●Chapter Sixteen●

After dinner and some practice on the court, Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto, Asahi, Daichi, and I headed back to the dorm. Kuroo grabbed his speaker and projector and met us on the Karasuno floor. 

"So, what do we wanna watch?" Kuroo asked, hooking his phone into the projector, showing us all his main page on Netflix. Gotta say, didn't think I'd see this many romance movies in his watch again list. man actually has a heart, awe.

"Twilight marathon." I joked. Bitch dead ass clicked on it and we started watching it. 

"Here we go!" He laughed.

"I was joking." I said. 

"I know." He laughed some more.

"How about Midnight Sun?" Daichi suggested. 

"That twilight book isn't a movie yet." Kuroo looked at him weird. 

"No, it's about this girl who's basically allergic to the sun."

"Oh, we can. I'm down." Kuroo nodded, searching for it. 

"Anyone up for a smoke before we do this?" Kuroo asked. 

"A what?" Asahi asked. Oh fuck, that's right, Asahi is in the dark on it. 

"Come out with us. We won't force you into trying it, but if you want to we won't stop you." Kuroo led the way outside. 

Kenma lit a bowl up and we started passing it around.

"Asahi?" I asked, holding the bowl out to him. 

"Nope, I'm good." He said. Fair enough. couldn't tell if he was scared of the thing or just didn't want to because he didn't want to. Either way, I respected it and moved on.

"More for me." Bokuto said, reaching around Asahi and grabbing it. The look on Asahi's face when he saw Daichi hit it when Bokuto handed it to him.

"What?" Daichi asked, noticing the look on Asahi's face.

"You didn't hit me as that kinda person."

"Well...I never smoked before today, so that's probably why."

"Why?" He asked. 

"Asahi, you already know why." Daichi opened up to Asahi before me? The fuck?

"Oh...And Suga?" 

"Yeah. Him too." Daichi answered. 

"Kenma, hand me the vape." Kuroo interrupted the conversation. 

"Just a reminder, it's more concentrated. My vape is like 80% while my grass is closer to 30%."

"I know, Ken." He said, taking the vape from his boyfriend. I watched him take like five hits, one right after the other, only waiting maybe a minute between hits. Kenma pulled his phone out and I heard my notification tone go off. I pulled it out to look at it. 

<>

Kenma; Spoke too soon, I guess. fuck.

Suga; is he gonna be okay?

Kenma; yeah, he'll be fine. Just...keep an eye on him, you'll see what I meant when I said he's good at hiding it. Maybe it'll help you with Daichi. 

Suga; yeah, I'll watch. If you need anything let me know, okay? 

Kenma; will do. 

<>

I put my phone away, watching Kenma do the same. Kuroo sat down on the ground and just hit it every so often. God, he really does smoke more. He smoked with us, yeah, but he didn't hit like this. he actually took it in turn, not just continuously hitting.

I kept hitting the bowl that was being passed around, not stopping until I could barely stand. Even then, Kuroo was further gone than I was, he was using the vape and taking hits on the bowl.

"Alright, I guess let's head in and watch the movie." Kenma said, seeing that the bowl we'd been passing was pretty much beat at this point.

"One more hit?" Kuroo asked. 

"Fine." Kuroo hit it and then handed it back to Kenma. We all headed back inside. Kuroo sat up against the wall, Kenma sat between his legs and leaned back into him. The smile that Kuroo had on his face as he held Kenma was adorable. I used Daichi as a pillow to watch the movie. I let him run his hand through my hair and basically pet me. 

"Hey, Daichi?" I looked up to look him in the eye. 

"Yeah love?" He looked down with a smile. 

"I love you."

"I love you more." 

"Ew." Bokuto rolled his eyes. 

"Oh shush, you and Akaashi are like that too." Kenma said. 

"Shut up." 

"Nah." Kenma hit his vape, not caring we were inside. 

"Do we have any snacks?" Asahi asked. 

"Don't think so." I said. 

"Nope, didn't think that far ahead." Kuroo laughed, stealing another hit from Kenma's vape. 

"I like how Asahi's the one asking for snacks and he's the only sober one." Kenma asked. 

"Meh, I knew we didn't have anything so I didn't bother saying anything." Kurio said. 

"Fair enough." Kenma nodded. We all were pretty much quiet after that. We all fell asleep watching the movie, except I wasn't completely asleep and I knew Kuroo wasn't out either.

Word Count; 800