●Chapter Ten●

When we woke up the next morning, we all got ready pretty quickly and woke up the first years. Well, we woke up Yamaguchi and Hinata because Tsukki and Kageyama are assholes. The second years were already up, at least It'd be surprising if they weren't with how loud Noya and Tanaka were being. 

At the cafeteria, the captains all sat together again just to run down on the final plan. Same as last night, no one objected to anything we had already planned so we were good to go. 

"I'm just excited that we don't have to do any punishments." I joked. 

"Play better and you wouldn't have to." Kuroo gave a smartass remark. 

He's not wrong, but you can't do that can you? 

The voice in my head just laughed at me. 

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes, talking to both Kuroo and the little voice. 

"I think I'm good." He said. 

I actually got through all of my breakfast today. I mean, I had the same feeling I did when I only got through half, but it's a start. 

You know what I'm gonna tell you to do, so just go. 

I tried to ignore it. All that came from that was more nausea. 

"Who's walking me to the bathroom this time?" I rolled my eyes, knowing I wouldn't get there alone. 

"I got it." Kuroo said. I guarantee Kenma is in there already. 

As I thought, Kenma is already in there and already hitting his vape this early in the morning. Couldn't blame him though, the high feeling is honestly amazing.

"He gonna be with every day now or?" Kenma asked Kuroo. 

"No clue, but he won't cause an issue."

"And you know how?" Kenma asked, knowing I'm usually one to follow rules. 

"Just trust me, Kitten." Kuroo said, snatching the vape while Kenma blushed. 

"Kuroo…"

"Oh calm down, it's fine." He said. I'm just gonna assume they're a thing. Are all the fucking captains gay? Is that a requirement to be volleyball captain or some shit?

We passed around the vape until we heard the door start to open. Kenma hit it in his pocket and we looked over to see a random player from Shinzen. We took that as our cue to leave and head to the court so we could get started. 

*~*

Once we believed everyone was there, the captains and vice captains stood at the front of the group. Daichi took the lead, seeing as he's the most professional out of all of us. He explained how groups would work and what we'd be doing all day, which was Just play games in these groups. If we got tired of truth or dare we could do whatever on our phones. 

My group ended up being Me, Kuroo, Kenma, Lev, Bokuto, and Yamiguchi. 

We decided to take our group outside, for obvious reasons. We made the excuse we just wanted to sit in the sun though. Everyone else wanted to sit in the air conditioned gym, because it's summer and it's hot. No one cared though and agreed to let us sit outside. 

"So, what first, truth or dare?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I guess. We do this every year, it gets boring." Kuroo said. 

"Okay, who first?" I asked. 

"Roll a dice?" Kenma asked, pulling out his phone with virtual dice pulled up. So he's a D&D nerd? Interesting. Not surprising though. We assigned each of us a number and Kenma rapid tapped the dice that was on his screen. Of course, a 1. Me first.