Author's Note

Although Damon’s kiss was intoxicating, his love was a cure for me. He knew that when he kisses me, I would forever wed his unutterable visions to my perishable breath, but he still did it. My mind, like an eagle, soared to his every touch. So was my imagination. We caught our heavy breaths and raised our gaze at each other. Face to face. His firm hand held the nape of my neck while he was on top of me. Our sincere eyes stared at each other.

“Make love to me, Damon. Right now.” My hoarse voice pleaded, but it came out as a soft, sexy whisper. I never imagined my Saturday morning to start like this, but with Damon, everything is possible.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

When Adelaide Cooper was only 12, her grandmother told her a secret about being a witch and gave her a magical amazonite necklace, even though that claimed her life.

Years later, Adelaide is cheated by strangers, friends and most of all, Damon Smith–The CEO husband she fell in love with. When Damon’s troublesome mother intervenes in their relationship, he remarries, and Adelaide is sent out of their lives. What happens when Adelaide takes revenge on everyone who had caused her pain? Everything comes tumbling when Adelaide uses her magical powers. Would this be the beginning or the end of Damon’s story? Read to find out what ends the aftermath.

This is a story of revenge, love, hatred, and genuine friendship.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

I'ᴠᴇ Dᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ Tᴏ Wʀɪᴛᴇ Tʜɪs Sᴛᴏʀʏ Fᴏʀ Yᴏᴜ. 🌹

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

Name: Damon Bryan SmithRole: CEO/ HusbandAge: 32Attitude: I love my mother, I don't give a fuck about you!😒

Role: CEO/ Husband
Age: 32
Attitude: I love my mother, I don't give a fuck about you!😒

Name: Damon Bryan SmithRole: CEO/ HusbandAge: 32Attitude: I love my mother, I don't give a fuck about you!😒