Pile 'em Up

As the cover says, this is a collection of stories I think are AmaZing, and deserve to be descovered, or re-descovered if not wattpad famous already. 

You may know many of these Wattpad stories, but if not, I suggest you click the external link, head straight to the story and begin a wonderful adventure. :D

This is not in order of how awesome I find them. They're just posted in a random order, okay?? 

Feel free to vote for stories you enjoy on each chapter!! I have dedicated each chapter on the author of each Wattpad story!

Peace out, my Wattpadians,

Keep Writing & Reading XD 

(Rated PG because of some of the books this contains) 

Oh yeah, all the songs on the side on each of my chapters (not counting this one 'cause this doesn't have one) don't have anything to do with the story. Well, if the story does link to the song in any way, then that was unintentional. I only put the songs there 'cause they're just awesome. Kinda like me ;). You may not agree with my taste in music (not even I do) but I enjoy sharing stuff. Sharing is caring. Yep, so I recommend all those greedy youngsters out there (not like I'm calling you a greedy bitch or anything *looks away nervously*) to begin sharing the stories in here!! 'Cause they're simply amazing. (like me :3)