Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"Good morning!" I heard a voice whisper. Feeling a hand on my waist I understood who is the owner of this voice. I opened my eyes and saw Alex looking at me.

"Good morning!" I said and smiled.

"How did you sleep?" Alex asked in a husky morning voice which sent shivers down my spine.

"Great. You?" I asked.

"Awesome." Alex said with a mischieve in his eyes.

"And how are you feeling?" Alex asked again.

"Never better." I answered with a small smile. Alex leaned in and our lips connected. That brought back all the things from the night.

While Alex was in the shower I was making breakfast dressed in only his shirt.
Eveything was great at night. Alex was gentle and very passionate. He was doing things to me I could never imagine.

I was cutting some tomatos when two hands wrapped around my waist and I felt something wet on my back. I turned around and saw Alex only in his towel. I crossed my hands behind his neck.

"Your shirt is now wet. And I don't have any other shirt I could give to you." I said.

"I don't think I will need another shirt." Alex said with a small smirk and leaned in to kiss me. I instantly responded.

Alex picked me up and placed me on the counter. I crossed my legs behind his waist. All the shirt became wet from Alex' wet body. I believe the shirt was already transparent.

Alex rested his forhead against mine. We both were breathing heavily.

"Do you have any idea how much I want you when you are dressed only in my shirt which is now wet?" Alex asked in whisper.

"No. Do you want to show me?" I asked in whisper.

"Ohhh yeahhh!" Alex answered and crashed his lips on mine.

I felt how Alex starts to unbutton my shirt. He was doing it very slowly. Alex went from my lips to my neck. When Alex found my soft spot he did things that I wasn't able to hold back my moans so I let them out. And every time I let out a moan I heard how Alex groan.

When the shirt was fully opened I smelled something. Like something was burning. And then I opened my eyes and came to a concious. I turned my head and saw flames.

"OH MY GOD! " I screamed and pushed Alex away. He saw what was happening. I took the fire extinguisher from the under the sink cabinet. I instantly used it. The fire died and I let out a long breath.

Alex hugged me. "Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm good." I said.

"I was about to ask you where the fire extinguisher was when you were already pulling it out and using it. " Alex said.

"Well, when you live alone in a penthouse bigger than you could ever imagine, you learn how to protect yourself and the apartment." I said and smiled.

"You are a real man!" Alex said and I smacked his chest playfully.

"Well, I am a better man than you! " I said with a mischievous look.

" We'll see about that! "Alex said with a smirk and his hands wrapped around my waist and he crashed his lips on my brutally. Although, the kiss was brutal it was still passionate.

Alexander broke his entrance in my mouth and I let out a moan. Our tongues wressled for dominance. Alex won and I groaned. I felt his smirk against my lips.