Chapter 4

Alexander Brown on the side.

WARNING! There will be a mature content! Read at your own risk.

Chapter 4

I woke up and checked the time. It was 11:33 AM. I got out of the bed and put on some sweatpants. Today was Friday and Charlotte gave me this day free. I was thankful for that. I needed to think about what happened last night.

I don't know what to do with the job Charlotte gave me. I don't think I want the job, but I think I already did something last night.

I walked out of the bedroom and made my way to the kitchen. I made some breakfast and poured coffee in a mug. I walked to the living room. I placed the food on the coffee table and went to search for some movie to watch.

I found "Bad Teacher". I pressed play and went to the couch and made myself comfortable. I took my breakfast and my free day started.

I opened my eyes and I saw darkness outside. I looked at the big clock on the wall. 6:45 PM. I slept for so many hours. The movie had already ended. And my breakfast was all over the floor.

I got out from the couch and took the plate and mug to the kitchen. Then I got back to clean the mess.

I heared a door bell. I went to open the door. There was a man with Alexander's suit. "Are you Melanie Carter?" The man asked.  I nodded. "The suit is cleand. We finished it faster than we thought." He said. "Oh. Good. Thank you." I said and took it. I signed and the man left.

I placed the suit on the couch. I yawned. I better go to bed. I will have two days to think about everything.

I walked inside my bedroom and took off the sweatpants. I climed in bed. I saw the business card on the night table. I will call Alexander and tell him that I got the suit earlier.

I took my phone and dialed the number. "Hey. It's Alex. If you hear this, you know what is happening and what you need to do." the voice mail voice said. "Hey, Alexander. It's Melanie Carter. I got your suit earlier. But I will be waiting for you to get it tomorrow. " I said and hang up.

I turned off the light and closed my eyes.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I opened my eyes. I didn't know if what I heard was real or just my imagination.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

This time I jumped in my bed. Who was it. I looked at the clock. It was 7:30 AM. It must be Cassandra. She is the only one who can come to my house at this time. Sometimes even earlier.

Since it was my best friend I didn't bother to put on my bathrobe because we had seen each other naked.

I walked in the living room and opened the door. Next time, Melanie, when someone visits you in the morning, better put on your bathrobe.

"If I had known you will welcome me like this, I would have dressed more propperly and taken something with me!" Alexander said with a smirk.

Thank God the shirt I was wearing ends under my butt so Alexander wasn't able to see nothing much.

I walked to the couch and leaned forward to get the suit. I felt how my shirt moves up and uncovers my butt. Shit.

"I should run into you more often so you would pour coffee all over me and then give you the suit so you could take it to dry cleaning and then I could arrive at your house and then we could have passionate and wild sex. " Alexander said.

I reached the suit and moved back. I turned around and saw Alexander standing only one step away from me. He took the step and his right hand made it's way around my wait. He pulled my body closer to his. I could feel the shirt moving up and uncovering my butt.

I immediately released the suit and my hands both moved to the hem of the shirt to pull it down. I did not succseed.

Alexander leaned closer and started to kiss my neck. I moaned from the pleasure. My hands made their way around his neck. Alexander pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I want you so much right now." He whispered. I closed my eyes and then I felt his lips on my lips.

Our lips moved in sync. Alexander licked my lover lip asking for entrance. I didn't let him in. He groaned and then I felt his hand slid down from my waist and squeeze one of my butt cheeks. That made me let out a moan and Alexander used it to let his tongue into my mouth.

Kissing him felt so good. I didn't want to stop. Alexander picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I didn't care that I didn' have my underwear on. I felt everything and that turned me on more and more.

I liked the feeling Alexander gave me. And I wanted to feel him more and not just my neck and lips, but all over my body. I felt that Alexander had started to move. Then he laid me down on the couch and made himself comfortable between my legs.

I moaned when I felt something hard against my core. That made Alexander groan. He pulled away from my neck. " I like it when you moan. " he whispered and pushed himself to me. I let out another moan. " I want to hear you moan my name! " he said.

He leaned closer and strated to kiss my neck. I moaned. Then I felt him suck and lick on my soft spot. He had found it. I bit my lip. I didn't want to let out a moan. I wanted to torture Alexander, just like he was torturing me.

But what he did next, I did not see coming. His hand moved lover. He rubbed my thigh. It was harder and harder to not let out a moan. Then his hand moved up and he started to rub my core

I shut my mouth and tried my best to hold back my moan, but then I wasn't able to do it anymore. The pleasure he was giving me, was too great. " Alex..." I let out. I felt him smirk against my neck.

"Finally." He said and kissed my lips.

I heared something break. " Oh. My. God! " one voice said and the same time, when other voice said: " What the hell is going on in here?!" Alex and I made ourselves in a sitting position and turned our heads to the sound. Cassandra was standing there with my brother Daniel.