Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"D-dad-d's awake? "I asked full of shock. I had never thought that he could wake up from coma one day.

"Yeah, he's awake and we need to get there ASAP. " Daniel said. "Yeah, ok. " I said and turned to face Alex.

"Don't even think about going alone. I'm comming with you. " Alex said and took my hand.

"Yeah, ok. " I said and turned to look at Daniel. "I'll go with Alex. We'll meet in the hospital!" I said and Alex pulled me away to his car.

We got inside Alex' car. This time it was a dark blue Lamborghini. He once had told me that he owns many cars. Before I could even buckle up we were already speeding down the busy streets of New York.

I had this panicked excitement inside me. I didn't know what to do. I looked outside the window. We were speeding down the highway to Richmond. Alex took my hand and squeezed it. "It's going to be ok." He said with a small smile. I nodded.

It felt like the time had stopped. I was thinking we are driving for hours but whenever I looked at the time, only a few minutes had passed. I felt like eternity but then I saw the familiar houses and then we pulled over at the Richmond Hospital building. I quickly got out of the car and rushed inside the building.

I saw the reception woman and rushed to her. "Hello. I'm here to see Don Carter." I stated. "Room 415. " the lady said and I rushed to the elevator. Alex had been quick enough to park his car fast and get over to me. We walked in the elevator and I pressed the button 4.

We walked out of the elevator and I started to search for the room 415. When I found it, I rushed into it without knocking. I saw my mom sitting on a chair, talking to my dad and crying from happiness. They both saw me standing in the doorway.

"Baby girl!" My dad said. Tears rushed into my eyes and I couldn't stop them from rushing down my cheeks.

"Dad!" I whispered. I slowly walked over to him and hugged him.

I hadn't talked or hugged my dad for 5 years. He got into a car accident and he almost died. Doctors did everything they could but my dad fell into coma. He woke up only now.

"Melany! Could you please tell me who this young man is?" Dad asked. I looked behind my back.

"Oh. Thats Alexander Brown. He is my boyfriend. " I answered.

"Oh, Melanie. I am so happy for you." Dad said. I smiled.

"Dad!" I heard my brother's voice. I looked behind my back again and saw my brother standing in the doorway. "Son!" He said.

Daniel and I had been talking with dad for the whole day. Sometime mom showed up too. Dad wanted to know about Alex. Whenever I told him how great everything is Daniel groaned.

I looked out of the window and saw it was already dark. A nurse came into the room. "Excuse me, but visiting hours have ended. The patient needs to rest. You can come back tomorrow. " she said.

"Ok. See you all tomorrow." Dad said. We all walked out of the room. I saw Alex talking on the phone.

"Ok. You guys go home. I want to stay here." I said.

"No. You, kids, go home. I will stay here. " mom said.

"Ok. If anything, call me. " I said. Mom nodded and we hugged.

I walked over to Alex. He ended the call and smiled. "Well? " he asked. "Let's go home." I said. He took my hand and we walked out of the hospital.

I saw Daniel coming out. "Hey, Mel. I'm going back to NY. I will be here tomorrow. I just have some things to do. I left something unfinished and I need to do it. " Danny said. I nodded.

"Drive carefully. "I said.

"I will." He said and we hugged.

Daniel walked away and I turned to face Alex. "Are you ready to go home?" Alex asked. "Yeah." I answered and smiled. He took my hand and we made our way to his car.

We stopped on our driveway. Alex got out of the car first. While I unbuckled myself Alex had opened the door for me. He helped me get out of the car. He closed the door and locked the car.

We made our way to the house. I unlocked the house and we walked in. I closed the door and locked it. I leaned against the door and slid down to the ground.

"Hey? What's wrong?" Alex asked.

"Nothing. I'm just happy that my dad has finally woken up. I haven't talked to him for 5 years. " I said with a smile. Alex smiled.

Alex reached out his hand and I took it. He pulled me up from the floor. Alex wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I'm happy like this!" Alex said and kissed the top of my head.

We pulled away. Alex took my hand and we started to go to my bedroom. We walked insed it and Alex closed the door. I let go of Alex' hand and walked inside the bathroom.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked like a clown. I my skin was pale, my eyes were dark from my mascara (I had cried a lot today) and my nose was red. And my hair weren't in their best look right now.

I decided to take a shower. I walked out of the bathroom and went over to my closet. I was keeping some extra clothes in here in case I have to stay here in Richmond and I haven't taken any clothes with me. I opened it. I searched for some big shirt. After I had found it, I started to go back to the bathroom.

"I am going to take a shower." I said.

"Ok. But don't be too long." Alex said. "I wont. " I said with a smile and closed the door.

I hopped in the shower and opened the tap. I closed my eyes. The hot water pouring all over me was what I needed the most right now. It helped me to relax.

I felt someone's presence behind my back and I hand on my sholder. I turned around and Alex pulled me into a hug. "I decided to join you." He said.

"Can I wash you?" After a moment of silence Alex finally spoke. I only nodded. I stepped away from him and turned him my back.

He took the showel gel and started to rub the soap on my body. The feeling was good. His hands were making circles on my back. Then those hands moved to the front of my body.

Suddenly Alex pushed me against the wall. He prest himself against my back. His hands moved down from my breast to my waist, to my legs and back up.

"I want you so much right now." Alex whispered. I felt a kiss on my shoulder, then my neck and my back. He turned me around so we were looking at each other.

"I want you!" Alex said.

"Yeah, I want you too." I whsipered and Alex kissed me.

###########################

Finally!

Chapter 9 is ready. Took me a long time. But it was because I was busy with school.

Any way... hope you liked this chapter.

Comment, vote...

Thank you for reading this story! :)