Chapter 11

Chapter 11

The next days were very quiet. Alex had tried to talk to me, but I continued to ignore him. Then he stopped speaking at all.

Wake up at 7AM, take a shower, them put on another Armani suite, go downstairs to the kitchen, call Dorian Grey, talk about work, make breakfast, take his things and leave. At 8PM he returns back here, eats his dinner, goes to the bathroom, brushes his teeth, takes off every clothing he had on, except his boxers, get into bed, withous saying anything - fall asleep. That is his daily routine.

How do I know all that - I am awake when he wakes up. I spy on him.

Tomorrow the doctors are letting dad out of the hospital. But I talked to Charlotte. I need to get back to office ASAP. There is a charity masquarade comming soon and we are supposed to be there.

In the morning I woke up at the same time as Alex. While one of us was in the shower, the other one brushed teeth and all the other hygine things.

Breakfast went quiet. We were deep in our own thoughts. I was taking a sip of my coffee when my phone started to ring. Cassandra.

I got up from my seat and rushed to my bedroom. I closed the door and answered the call.

"Hey. What took you so long to answer?" Cass asked.

"I was in the dining room with Alex. He doesn't have to hear what we are talking about." I answered.

"You two are still not talking?" Cass asked.

"Yeah. This week has been the most quiet week I have ever had. He lives in this house like it's his house and I don't exist. I thought that even if we are not talking then he will at least wish me a 'good night' or a 'good morning' but nothing. Nothing at all. " I said answered.

"Well, what can I say? You started it. You stared to ignore him. Remind me - why exactly did you do it?" Cass asked.

"Because he yelled at me. Just because I asked one question. " I answered. "But even then I still wished him 'good night' and 'good morning'. But he acts as if I wouldn't even exist." I said.

"Just give him a time. If you will start talking now, he will think that you are weak and you cannot live without him. We don't want that. Just keep being quiet. He will do something. I'm sure he will want to have sex with you." Cass said.

"Or no. May be, there is a chance that, maybe he is just coming here so I wouldn't know he is fucking other girls. Like, he goes to NYC at 8AM. His work starts at 11AM. Could you explain what he is doing the one and a half hour in New York before going to work?" I stated.

"May be he goes to home and takes some papers or something." Cass guessed.

"Or may be he goes to see some young, hot cheerleader and fucks her for that one and a half hour. " I said.

"Why do you think that he is cheating on you? You can't know that for sure." Cass said.

"Why do I think that? Because we are not on speaking and touching terms. So there is no sex for him." I said.

"And you start to think that he sleeps with someone else?" Cass asked.

"Why not? He is a person ho loves sex. Haven't you seen him? He is like a sex god. And I have already told you that sex with Alex is the best. That comes from experiance. And since he is a sex God, then he can't live too long without having sex. And in this week, where we haven't talked, we could have had sex like 5 times. " I said.

"Ok. Think whatever you want. I have to go now. Talk to you later." Cass said.

"Ok... bye." I said and ended the call.