Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I let out a moan. Alexander was sucking on my soft spot. "Alex....we...c-can't-t... do this.... here... oh god...." I tried to say. He stopped kissing and sucking my neck and crashed his lips on mine.

It was Monday and we were in Haulden Inc. I had lunch break and Alexander had brought me lunch. And now we were making out in the kitchen. Thank God, nobody usually ate in the kitchen, only came here to make some coffee and then left.

Alexander stopped what he was doing and rested his forehead against mine. We both were breathing heavily.

"I want you so much right now." Alexander whispered.

"I know. I want you too, but not here and not now." I whispered.

Alexander stepped aside and I went to sit at the table. I opened the pack Alexander had brought me. There was a tuna salad and an apple.

"You brought my favorite salad." I stated.

"Of course." Alexander said and smirked.

After I finished my salad, Alexander left and I got back to work. I needed to finish everything and that was a lot of work. I needed to do everything I hadn't done last week.

In the middle of my work Charlotte called me. I walked in her office.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I questioned.

"Yes. Sit, please." Charlotte said. I took a seat opposite her.

"I would like if you could tell me what happened between you and Brown last week. Can you tell me?" Charlotte asked.

"What exactely do you want to know?" I asked.

"Everything you can tell me. What did you do? Did you visit his apartement? Does he know you are faking everything?" She said.

"Ok... I haven't been in his apartement. We were just making out and going on dates. And I don't think he knows that. He is obsessed with getting me in bed. " I answered the questions Charlotte had asked.

"So you haven't slept together yet?" She asked.

"No."

"That's good. I think..." she said. I nodded. "I would appreciate if you could inform me about what happened every Monday morning." Charlotte asked.

Do I want to tell her all the details about Alex' and mine relationship? What if there happens something that I don't want anyone to know?

"Ok. I can try." I said. Charlotte nodded.

"Ok. Now, get back to work. You still have a lot to do." She said and I got up from the chair and walked out of the office.

When I had finished all the work it was 8:30 PM. Charlotte had already left. I got a text from Alex saying he was here to pick me up.

I put on my coat and purse and walked to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited for it to arrive. The door opened and I was about to step inside it when I saw David looking at me.

He looked awful. His eyes were red, he had dirty clothes on. He looked like he hadn't shaven for weeks. And he smelled like alcohol.

"Melanie!" David spoke.  "What are you still doing here?" He asked.

"I just finished all the work. I had to finish all the works I had to last week. " I answered.

"And why weren't they done last week?" David asked stepping closer to me.

I stepped back trying to avoid the huge smell of alcohol. "I wasn't at work last week. I was busy. Family things." I said.

David was still stepping closer to me and I was stepping back. "Oh, Melanie!" David whispered.