Chapter 6

Chapter 6

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "See you later, baby!" Alexander said and left. The door to my apartement closed and I let out a long sigh.

It has been a week since the call to Charlotte. I had agreed to go out with Alexander just so we could destroy Grey Inc. Since that day, I had spent all days with Alexander. I told him that Charlotte gave me some free time.

To pretend that you like someone and you are ready to make your relation real and special and do anything that would make it work is harder than I thought. Every day I have to smile and be all loving and caring around Alexander.

On Monday I had walked to work and talked to Charlotte about our deal. She told me some things that I need to do. She said that she doesn't care if I sleep with him. That's my choice. FYI...I haven't done that. And I don't think I will.

After that talk I walked back home and saw Alexander staning in my living room with a boquet of red roses. Since that moment, Alexander is right next to me all day. He goes home only at late evenings.

We've had some dates, like the date in the cinema, at the very back where we were making-out and I was loving it.

I know there is no way I will fall for him. At first I thought that he will be just some crush, but after he said he wants me, when there was a totally naked girl already in his bed, hurt me. Since that moment, my crush burned and now it is just work that needs to be done.

It was already 1.24 AM so Alexander left. I was a bit tired because we had spent the whole day together. But I wasn't sleepy, so I just sat in the couch and turned on the TV.

I found some movie and started to watch it.

I woke up from the door bell rining. I had fallen asleep on the couch. I got up and went to open the door.

Right at the level of my eyes were a bunch of red roses. I thought it was just my imagination so I rubbed my eyes and when I opened them again the flowers were still there.

They started to move and I saw a face showing up. It was Alexander.

"Good morning, Mel!" He greeted and gave me the flowers.

We walked inside and I walked in the kitchen. I took a bigger vase and poured water in it. I put the vase on the counter and put the flowers in it.

I didn't see Alexander anywhere. But then I felt a pair of hands sneak around my waist and a body was pushed at mine. Alexander placed his head on my shoulder. "Can I get a 'good morning' kiss?" He asked.

I turned around and he instantly pressed his lips on mine. He took over the kiss and pulled my body closer if it was even possible.

I pulled away. "Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered.

"What do you want? I have..." I started.

"I want you." He said and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Then you will starve." I said and pushed him away.

After that I made some omelette. We ate in very awkward silence.

"So, do you have any plans today?" Alexander finally spoke.

"Um... it's Saturday so I don't have any plans. I was thinking of sleeping all day." I answered.

"Ok. Then choose. You have two options. First, we can go out of this apartement and go to some movie or... Second, we can sleep together all day!" Alexander said and wriggled his eyebrows.