Epilogue

Epilogue

"Mrs. Brown?" The land lady spoke.

"Yes?"

"What do you think about this place?" She asked.

"I can't make a decision without my husband. He will be here any time soon. Besides, I need to know my kids' opinion too." I said.

I personally liked this place. There were rooms for each of the kid. They would have their own rooms. There was a bedroom for Alex and I. Then there were a few extra rooms. One would definitely be a room for the third baby. I just found out about it two days ago. I plan on telling that to Alex tomorrow in his birthday.

One would definetly be for the work. We could put two desks in and we would be working together too.

It wouldn't be much different from work in the office. Now that Charlotte and Dorian had made a conract and there is a new building for the both companies that is now one giant company.

It all started about five years ago when Dorian was tired of fighting with Charlotte. They made a truce. A few months later they ended up in one bed and now Charlotte is expecting a baby from Dorian. They are happily maried just like Alex and I.

Daniel got so angry and once made a scene in the office that Dorian and Charlotte wanted to fire him. It was when he found out he was supposed to be Alex' assistant. I talked to Dorian and Charlotte and they decided to send him off to Europe. He is working there in Human Resources. The truth is I haven't spoken to him for four years now. Not that I miss him. I know I should, but I don't.

I heard a car and then there was laughter. Beth and Connor were laughing. I wonder why. Then I saw all three of them come into the house. Alex came towards me and kissed me on the lips while the kids ran to explore the house.

We made another tour around the house for Alexander. From the looks in his eyes he liked the house.

"Can I talk to my wife alone please?" Alex asked the landlady. She nodded and went to search for the kids.

"What do you think?" Alex asked.

"I like the house." I replied.

"I think it's a bit too big. There are four extra rooms. I don't think we need them." Alex stated.

"Yes we do." I said.

"Why?"

"Because, one will be our bedroom. Then the kids will have their each rooms." I said but I was cut off by Alex.

"No, they don't. They are young."

"Yes, they do. They are seven years old. Verry soo they will need their privacy because the other one will annoy them. Then, one will be our work room. We could put two desks in there and work from house if something is wrong and we can't make it to the office." I said.

"What about the two other rooms?"

I guess I will have to tell him now not tomorrow.

"I was planning on telling you tomorrow, but I guess I will have to tell you now." I said with a sight.

"Tell me what? Is something wrong?" Alex asked.

"No, everything's alright... I-I'm... I'm pregnant." I said.

"Oh my God. Are you serious?" Alex asked with a million dollar smile on his face. I just nodded.

Alex picked me up and spinned me around. "You just made me thousand times happier." Alex stated and kissed me.

"Let's take the house!" Alex stated.

The end!