home | 9

Kimori Teahouse

Many thoughts clouded your mind, leaving you with a restless night. Dawn begun to peak through the clouds as you gazed out the window with your legs against your chest. The sunrise it pretty today. You had your arm wrapped around your legs, with your eyes dry from exhaustion, and slightly covered by your roughed up hair.

Despite you could parley keep your eyes open, you could not fall asleep. Many events had happen the other day that had left you distressed, "I'm tired" you whispered digging your face into your leg, sighing tiredly.

You flopped to your side, now leaving you to stare toward the wall rather then the sunrise.

"Scaramouche..."

You mumbled before closing your eyes. Yesterday, seeing him up close, you could better notice his smooth, pale complexion more clearer. And by the look of his hat, he appeared to be traveler. His Indigos eyes were pretty, you could look at them all day..

'HES THE BALLADEER' a voice repeated in your mind. You slowly opened your eyes after remembering what their words.

Balladeer..

Balladeer?

Thinking about him made you want to see him. You looked at your right hand, the same hand that held his, the cold hands that you held. You frowned and held your hand close to your chest

"I want to see him again" you whispered, despite knowing that if you were to see him now, he'd probably scold you.

. . .

'Hey, there's nothing stopping me from seeing him, right?'

Hastily, you lashed your door open, and begun to exit the kimori teahouse, knocking something off a shelf. After the item had hit the ground, you turned around to see the key for kimori teahouse on the ground. You picked it up from the ground and placed it into your pocket, slightly relieved that you now had the key.

Mindlessly you wandered place to place, in search for the boy you describe as; "pretty face, nice indigo eyes, big hat, with nice skin."

With your mind set to find Scaramouche you had forgotten everything else, as if everything else was irrelevant to you. As dawn coloured the grounds warm colours, as it peaked from the cloud almost fully rise, but you still had not found him.

"He should still be in Inazuma city" you said, considering where he could have gone.

An idea hit your head making you jolt up, after patting the dust off your cloths clean. Without hesitation you begun to run towards the exit of Inazuma, towards the Island.

After I get to him, I can talk to him and stare at his eyes. He has a lot of answering to do, maybe I should touch his hair? I should ask him to come to the summer festival with me, we can watch the fireworks and—

̴̷̨̢̨̨̨̧͈̳̞̞̹̦̗͉̞͉̖̼̦̲̝̯̭̟͚͈̺̮̗͔̩̫͇̝̮͇̣͕̖͖͎͖̣̥̭̤͔̝͉͙͈̝̪͎̤̩̦͇̯̟̙̮̦̰̙̘͉͉̙̱̬͈̙̹̟̘͙̟̜̖̟̫̲̮̖̮̤̜̜͇̮̹͉̟̗͖͇͎͓̱͕̠̬͓͎͖̼̦͗̈́̾̌͂̈́͛̌̎̀̊̿̀̓̈́͆̔̽̏͆̍̅̎̅̈́̿͌̒͒̅̾̓͒͌̈́̍͊̔͌̃̏̑̑̐̉̋̉̀̆̂̐̚͘̚̕͜͝͝ͅͅp̸̧̡̨̥̜̘͓͕̺͎̮͕̙̰͎̘͎͙͚̬̞̹͎̮͕̖̭̙̯̼̦͔̿̑͒̏̃̄͗̉̊̓̒̄̾̅̓̐͜͝ͅl̶̡̡̧̢̛̹̜͈̝̬͉̜̪̟̜͔̙̯̳̟̫̹͉͇̟̘͈̰̥̠̩͇̯̥̯͖̭̰̩͔̯̦̠͔̪̤͔̱̱͎̹̩̑̀̄̆͆͂̅͛͛͗͗̍̓́̂̊͌́̏̄͌̉͋̀̆̀̓͋̿͗͆̓̿̑̓̐͐̉̎̋̾̽̑̀͂̈́̔̈̕̕̚̚̕͜͜͠͝͝e̴̢̨̛̛̞̪̣̣̻̙̺̣̮̔̆͛̈́̆͊͆̊̿͛̽̈̓̎̆͌͌͊̒̔͂̿̾͆̾̈́̋͒̑̽̀̿́̓̈́́̌̐̊̉͋̇́̈́͑̊̅̽̒͊̆̎̈̏͑͐̀̅̚̚̕͝͠͝͠ą̶̨̢̢̡̨̧̢̛̛̛̣͈̻͖͓̣̖̝̭͚̜̝͓͚͍͍̹̦̦̟͉͉͈͔̯̼̺̺̠̺͈͔̟̤͙̟̞͙͚̖͈͇̜̥̫̻̝͖͉̳͕̟͓͖̑̒͋͆̆̀̈͂̃̀͛̒̈́̅͑͒̈͆̍̋̔̃̆́̏̋̉͆́͊̈̍͋̽͛́̽̄̊͐̀͒͗̓͛́͌̄̉̾͊͆̈́̊̔͛̐͛͆͛̽̏͛͛͘̚̚̕͘͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅs̸̨̧̨̨̨̢̨̧̥͕͈̭͚̭̤͍̭̯͈͖̰͎̮̭̮͉̗͈̭̗̩̲͇̜̘̙̥͉̖͚͖͈͔̞͍̥̠̬̳͎̖̝̘̳̯̳̙̩̯͉͓͓̪̻̜͐͊̅́̄̽̏͌̉̈́͒̽̔̽̽̋͌̓͒̇̚͘̕͘͜͜͝͝ͅͅę̷̧̡̡̧̨̧̧͙̰̗̻̲̥̲͇̪͓̜̭̞͕̜͓̙̭̫̺͔̲̹̬̤̪̻͙͓͉̰͍̝̭̤̟͉͕̟̦̻̯͎̱̱̑̔̍̒͒̒͛̏̿̓͆̓̔́̾̍̐̎̆͊̈́̂̈́͌̓͂̈́͒̐̑̌̂̔̒̐̀̏̈́̏͋̑͂͗̒́͊̕͘̕͘͜͜͝ͅͅ ̶̧̨̨̛̬͕̪̻͉̞̦͕̻̤͙͓̬̖͖̮̙̩̥̳̅̊̓̆̀̊͊̿̚͜͜ͅş̵̨̡̢̨̛̛̤̝̣̱̭̜̲̺̮͔̪͙̺̤̤̼͉͈̻͚̼̘̼͖̮̗̠͎̫͎̪̈́͑̈́̑̉͂̑͛̅̓̄͐̆̂̍̎̽̓́̈́͊͐̿̿̎̏͗̇̈́̆́̅̓͋̄͗̋̓͂͌̍̕̕͘̚͜͜͜͝͝͝t̸̛̛̘͎̠͙̻̱̩̲̟̰̰̪͙̰̞̳̠͈̩̳̮̠̬̪̥̓̆̑̃̇̇̐̇̄̔͒̅́̈́̈́̀̒̆̍̌̋͋̈́̈́͌͗̄̌̃́̾̓̎̾̔͒̀̊̍̆͋͂̅̑̐͑̀̇̈́̍̈́͘̚̕̕̚̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ä̴̢̡̢̧̛̬̰̫͙̥͚̪̥̹̗͉͇͉̲̹̦̰̝̟̞͖̪̟̙́̑͐̀́͛̃̿͂̓̄̉̑̈̔̀̍̒͑̐̔̕̕͜͝ͅy̶̸̴̨̡̢̨̧̡̢̨̛̛̛̛̭͎̘̞̗̗̪͓̟͕̼̩̮͕͇͙̹̪̯͇̯̭̫̣̥̜̯͔̼̖̳͈̺̼͈̘͔͕̞̞̳͓͍͇͎̰̖̳̬̘͓̦̙̥̫̮͉͈̝̜̱̗̹͇̻͖̜͔̤̼̦̫̗̖̬͉̖̲͚͍̜͍͈̟̲̗͙̬͇̪̝̖̮̦͙̤̖̙̰̰̭̙͍̪͎͔̮̭̺̬̤͎͔̝̯͍̳̠̻͍̦̞̰͛͗͗͐̇̓͆̿̋͛̋͆̽̈́̈́̉̌̇̅̿̅̔̔̓̍̊͆̑̓͌͌̔͊̽͒̓̈́̓͐͛̔̇̈̈́͆̍̈́͊͆̀̈́̃̏̋͂̾̐͒̓͗͌̔̍̃̂͆̃́̏̾̃̂̀̑͑̏̈́͐̍͒̾̒̋̂̓͐̆̄̌̔͆͌̎͋͒̂̈́̇̈́̓̀͂̒͑͊̏͑͒̓͌́͆̈̃̀͊̒͊̾̾̓͂̽̿͑̌̀̐̌͂̔̒̂̈̀͆͆̒̅̈́̋̄͂̀̏́̄̏͛̏̄̈́̄́̇̌̊̀̊͛̌͂̽́̋̐̋͒̈́̔͊͗̓̐̉̄͆͋͛̍̕͘̚͘̕̚̚͘̚̕͘̕̕̕͘͘̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅ

Shivers went down your spine, it felt like a ghost had whispered into your ear.

As you paused in your tracks, looking towards the direction of your voice.

'L/N residence'

Read the front of the house, was this always here? You were in disbelief. By coincidence you had stumbled upon your house. 'Maybe it's a different person' you told yourself despite you were already walking onto the front yard.

you peaked through the window. It didn't seem that anyone was home, the lights were off, the house was empty, and it was quiet. "Maybe this really is my house" you said, before searching through your pockets for a key, and pulling out the key for the kimori teahouse.

You took a brief moment to examine the key, "this is the kimori teahouse key." You told yourself as you placed it back into your pocket, but you hesitated and looked at the key again.

The keychain was different.

The key that you picked up earlier wasn't the kimori teahouse key, It was the key to your house.

The door unlocked after you used the key, a familiar smell surrounded the air as you walked into the house. There were some what familiar pictures on the counters, "oh that's dangerous" you said coming across broken glass on the kitchen floor, making you walk other way.

Inside the house, there were scattered papers on the floor, an empty fridge apart from the dead flower in the fridge— "dead flower?" You questioned, "this house is kinda creepy" you mumbled to yourself.

You walked room to room, with most of the room looking pretty ordinary, until you came across your room.

You immediately knew it was yours the moment you opened the door.

Head canon: the glass on the floor was from the broken window