Chapter Thirteen

You headed into the dorms, stopping in the common room when you saw the girls struggling with a crying Ren. Kaede was nowhere in sight. You approached them. "What's going on here?" Mina turned to you. "Ms. (Y/n)! He won't stop crying. Help!" You tried to calm her. "Ok, ok." You moved over to Ren and picked him up, holding him close. His cries died down to small sniffles as he buried his face in your chest. You sighed. "What's the matter, hm?" He looked up at you with teary eyes. "Mama! M-Miss you..." You paused before speaking. "Ren..." You turned back to the girls, who were awwing at the situation. "Where's Kaede?" They all shrugged as Momo spoke. "I see. Well, I'll take Ren with me. Oh, and could you please tell the rest of the class we're all having dinner up in Shot...Aizawa's dorm?" You could see that Mina was a bit curious about what you almost said. But without a word, the girls nodded and left the room.

You headed upstairs, quietly murmuring to Ren to keep him calm. He had stopped crying and his breathing had evened out. You stopped in front of the dorm and unlocked the door before heading inside and locking the door behind yourself. Shinsou was at the table, working on his homework while Eri sat on the living room floor playing with some dolls and coloring. You spoke. "Hello, you two. I'm going to start on dinner. If you need anything, come ask me." You looked down at Ren, who was still nuzzled into your chest. "Why don't you go play with Eri?" He looked down at her nervously. "O-Ok..." You put Ren down and he slowly walked over to Eri. Shinsou watched him cautiously. Eri smiled at him. "Here. You can color with me! I have an AllMight page and an Endeavor page, but I usually scribble all over the Endeavor one. It makes papa laugh." You smiled as the two started to color and talk excitedly. You looked at Shinsou. "Keep an eye on them." He nodded. "I will."

You went into the kitchen and pulled out the ingredients, setting them on the counter. The pan sizzled on the stove as the sound of laughter reached your ears. 'I could get used to this...' The idea came and went constantly, but your opinion on it never changed. You didn't mind taking care of the students, Eri, Shinsou, and Ren like they were your own. In fact, taking care of them made you think about what it would be like to take care of your own. But you weren't quite ready for any of your own. But you knew that with Shota being in his 30's, he probably wouldn't want more kids since he was already raising Eri and Shinsou. 'But that's alright. This is enough for me...' A few minutes later, a knock echoed from the door. You called out into the living room. "Shinsou, can you get the door please?" He got up from his seat. "Yeah. I've got it." You heard the door open and close. A few minutes later, the students shuffled into the living room and sat down, chatting amongst themselves. "Dinner should be ready in half an hour." You continued cooking until a loud bang made everyone fall silent. You turned the stove on low and went into the living room. "What happened?"

Eri turned to you. "Something hit the window." You walked over to the window and moved the curtains. You took a step back. On the window, was a piece of paper. It was stuck to the glass with a red substance. You hesitantly opened the window and grabbed the note.

That's when all hell broke loose.

The door that led onto the small balcony burst open, revealing 3 men. One them pulled out what looked to be a flare. On instinct, you put space between the kids and the men. You extended your claws as your tail flicked dangerously. One of the men spoke. "Take the girls, leave the boys." The man holding the flare pulled the trigger, but smoke exited the barrel. The boys were quick to stand in front of you defensively. Your eyes widened. "Don't breathe in the smoke!" Gasps and yelps rang out in the dorm. You watched as the boys collapsed one by one. You continued to hiss and swipe at the men as you made the girls and Ren back up. 'I have to get them out of here...' The man shot more smoke out, practically engulfing the room. You fought the effects, even as the black spots filled your vision. "No..."

In your fading vision, you could see the girls struggling as the men knocked them out and tied them up. Tears welled up in your eyes as you caught sight of them slinging Eri and Ren over their shoulders

Then, everything went dark.

...

It was dark by the time Aizawa left the teacher's lounge. Mic and Midnight had wanted to hear all about what happened, but he didn't want to tell them anything. 'At least I have dinner to look forward to tonight...' He tiredly walked across campus, ready to eat a warm meal and sleep. He stopped a few yards from the dorms as he noticed the open balcony door. 'Maybe (Y/n) is just getting some fresh air circulating...' He entered the dorms and paused as he passed the common room. It was unusually empty, but he shrugged it off and continued on. 'They're probably doing something stupid.' He headed upstairs and stopped in front of his door. He fished out his key and unlocked the door before opening it and stepping inside. "(Y/n)-" The folders of papers dropped from his hands. The entire room was destroyed. Furniture had been knocked over, drawers were open, and in the middle of it all were his students.

His male students.

He kneeled in front of the boys, catching a newsmell. He went to one of the open drawers and sighed in relief when he saw theincense still inside. He burned one end and moved it under the boys' noses. Afew seconds later, they began to wake up. Kirishima was the first to respond."Mr. Aizawa...?" Bakugou frowned. "Damn it..." Aizawa spoke, his voice urgent."What happened?" Todoroki lifted his head. "A group of men...They took the girlsand children..." Shinsou coughed. "They have the girls, M-...(Y/n), Eri, and Ren."Aizawa's face darkened. "..." Aizawa looked towards the balcony. On the groundwas a note. Sticking it to the ground was a dried red substance.