Chapter Eight

You took Mic's hand and allowed him to lead you out of the car. The restaurant wasn't too fancy, but you could tell that it was still mildly expensive. Mic spoke quietly. "Just go with the flow and everything will be ok." You sighed. "I know..." He led you inside the restaurant and over to a table. The two of you sat and you glanced over, spotting Midnight and Aizawa at another table. Mic whispered to you. "Give me your hand." You hesitantly gave him your hand and he slightly leaned forward. He made a joke and you quietly snickered at him, making him laugh quietly. "I think the plan's working." You could feel someone glaring a hole in the back of your head and you had a feeling you knew who it was, but you stayed quiet. You whispered across the table to Mic. "Is he looking over here?" Mic whispered back. "Totally." The joke charade continued for a few more minutes before the waiters came around to take orders.

You looked up at the waiter. "I'll have the (Food Choice)." Mic spoke up. "And two glasses of red wine." The waiter nodded and headed away towards the kitchen. The two of you conversed for a few minutes before Mic gestured towards Aizawa's table. You rose a brow. "What is he doing?" Mic shrugged. "I'm not sure. Come with me to the dancefloor." Aizawa was making his way over to the two of you when Mic pulled you onto the dancefloor. You looked at Mic nervously. "I can't dance!" Mic grinned. "It's easy. Here." Mic placed your hands on his shoulders and rested his own hands on your waist. The two of you swayed slowly to the music as you whispered to each other. "Is he looking at us?" Mic nodded. "He hasn't taken his eyes off of us. Should we really put him to the test?" You hummed. "What did you have in mind?"

Mic continued. "I want to see what he'll do if we tell him we'll be right back and disappear for a few minutes." You hesitated, but decided to go along with it. The song ended and the two of you walked over to their table. Mic spoke, catching their attention. "Hey you two, would you mind watching our table? We have to...go to the bathroom." Aizawa stuttered. "Wh-" Midnight interrupted Aizawa as she enthusiastically nodded her head. She subtly winked at you. "We will. Hurry back!" Mic pulled you out of the dining area and into a small hallway where the restrooms were. "Did you see his face?" You shook your head. "No. I was trying not to blow our cover." Mic looked excited. "He was so mad! I've never seen him like that!" You hesitated. "Then...he likes me?" Mic smiled and nodded. He gestured towards the dining room. "He wouldn't get like that over just anyone. You must be special to him."

You looked towards the dining room. "Maybe. We should probably get back in there." Mic nodded. "Yeah. He's most likely going crazy." The two of you walked back into the dining area and sat back at their table. Aizawa was nursing a glass of wine as Midnight tried to 'comfort' him. The food and wine had arrived at your own table a few minutes later and the two of you dug in. Halfway through the meal, you noticed Midnight rapidly pointing at Aizawa. You looked over, almost choking on your food. Aizawa was obviously drunk as he started sipping on his third glass of wine. You looked at Mic. "I'm going to get him back to the dorms before he does something crazy. Thank you for the invite and meal." Mic smiled. "No problem, Molly. Now, go get him!" You stood and quickly walked over to the table. Midnight saw you and turned to Aizawa. "Shota, (Y/n)'s here to take you back to the dorms." Aizawa spoke. "(Y/n)..." You could hear a little sadness in his voice, but ignored it as you focused on getting him standing. "I'm going to take you back to the dorms, ok?" Aizawa hiccupped. "Let's go." Luckily, he could still mostly walk on his own. You led him back to the limousine and helped him into the car. The drive back was silent, but Aizawa held your hand. Once you arrived back at the dorms, you quickly got him upstairs, luckily avoiding the students. Once you got into his private dorm, you found a note on the table.

***********************************************************************Eri is having a sleepover with the girls tonight and I'm staying with Denki for the night. Don't drink coffee before bed and shower.

– Shinsou

***********************************************************************

You sighed as you headed towards his room. 'At least they aren't going to see him like this.'. You took him to his room and he sat on the bed. You pulled some night clothes out of his closet and sat them next to him. "I'll let you get changed." Suddenly, Aizawa wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into his lap. You tensed for a moment before calming down. Aizawa hiccupped again. "So you really like Hizashi, huh...?" You hesitated. "I..." You looked up at him. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes were glazed over. He was definitely drunk. "You know, I...Nevermind." You rested a hand on his shoulder. "You can tell me anything." Aizawa looked at you. His eyes flickered around your face and body. You shivered as his hands came to rest on your waist. "What's so wrong with me?" You stayed silent. "..." Aizawa continued. "Maybe what happened in the kitchen didn't mean anything to you, but..."

He looked down at his lap. You watched him silently. Then, he spoke. "It meant a lot to me." You shook your head at his words. "You're drunk. You're not thinking straight." Aizawa sighed and moved his hands up your back, pulling you into a hug. You could hear his heartbeat. You silently hugged him back. The two of you sat in silence for a few minutes. After a while, he pulled away and cupped your face in his hands. "If I was sober...would you let me kiss you?" You swallowed the lump in your throat. "...Yes." You watched as his eyes slowly closed and he started to lean in. You quickly moved out of his lap and stood, dusting your clothes off. "You should get dressed for bed. I'll bring you some water." He looked away. "..." You quickly left the room and headed out to the kitchen. You made a glass of water and some pain killers before heading back.

You put the water and painkillers on his nightstand. He was already under the blankets, but he was silently watching you. "Get some rest. I'll see you in the morning." He spoke, breaking the silent. "...Your lips look soft. I want to kiss them..." You felt flustered by his words. "That's really sweet, but I wish you were sober..." A few seconds later, Aizawa passed out. You quietly left his dorm and headed to your own. You changed into some pajama's and got in bed. Your phone had many texts from Mic and Midnight but you ignored them.

'I hope he meant what he said...'

With that, you turned over and eventually fellasleep.