What Just Happened?

Shorter chapter guys, sorry, the next one will be better! Votes and feedback are appreciated!Thanks for reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt Cecilia's soft lips against mine.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

She jumped back.

"We should call my brother" she said, climbing out of the water.

There was an awkward silence as we both dressed.

I had a hard time keeping up with her as I followed her back to the fire. I still couldn't figure out what had just happened. Did she really just kiss me? I know that there are girls who do that but I've never met one of them. It was unheard of in my old town. What did it mean?

"There you are!" Raymond stumbled around the fire with a beer in his hand.

"We were just leaving" Cecilia told him as she stormed passed.

"But the fun is just starting" he smiled glassy eyed at me.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow" she snapped.

I didn't understand. Is she mad? What did I do wrong? Why isn't she talking to me?

I had to run up the trail to catch up to her.

Luckily I seen headlights which meant that Alex was already here. I climbed into the backseat and remained silent, afraid to say anything. Cecilia and Alex exchanged casual conversation but spent most of the ride staring out the window with her arms crossed.

"Thanks for the ride, see you Monday Cecilia" I said after I hopped out of the car onto my street.

"Later" Alex said.

Cecilia said nothing.

I spent the rest of my weekend trying to figure out what I had done to upset Cecilia and how I felt about what had happened. It was wrong, I tried to convince myself. Girls don't kiss girls.  It was a sin. I remember that from going to church with my grandmother. It was a mistake, something else I should add to my list of things to forget. But her lips were so soft--NO.  It was wrong and it is wrong to even think about it anymore. It never happened.

Monday morning I had butterflies in my stomach as I walked to school. I don't know what I dreaded more: facing Ben, or facing Cecilia. I walked down the hallway with my head down hoping no one would even notice my existence. BAM! I jerked my head up as someone slammed their shoulder into me as we were passing. I looked back to see Cecilia walking down the hall. She turned back and gave me a dirty look.  What had I done to her?

I made it to my locker and pulled my books out. I gasped when I closed it to find Ben on the other side with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Abby. Have a good weekend?"

"Pretty boring actually" I glared at him.

"Well that's too bad." He looked down.

He stepped closer to me putting his mouth against my ear.

"Just so you know, tell anyone what happened and you will wish you had never moved here." he whispered so hard I could feel his words bouncing off my hair.

I leaned back against my locker and held my books tightly to my chest.

"See you later" he smiled as he walked away. He made me want to vomit, and knowing that I had first period with him made me that much more nauseous.

I debated going to the nurse and faking sick, well there wouldn't be much faking to it, but I would have to come back to school eventually. I decided to tough it out.

I didn't have to look at Ben to know he was staring at me all during first period. I tried to keep my hand over the side of my face as much as possible. I'm sure he was smirking at me, glaring at me with evil hidden behind his innocent looking eyes. Nothing would make me happier than exposing the truth about him, but I know he would hurt me, if he didn't kill me.  I rubbed my wrists remembering how dangerous he was. 

I was still having a horrible daydream as the bell rang causing me to jump. I quickly closed my book and gathered my things. When I looked up I realized I was the only one left in the classroom, even the teacher was gone.

"Need some help?" I heard someone lean over my shoulder and whisper in my ear. I knew the voice.

"No thanks," I hurried for the door.

"Oh come on, Abby, let me help you" he smiled.

"Ben, I'm not going to say anything, can you just leave me-" he put his hand over my mouth.

"You're so cute when you're scared" he said.

I could feel my heart thumping in my chest.

"Please just leave me alone!" I cried when he removed his hand.

He looked at me for a second, before bursting out a devlish laughter.

"See you later, Abby" he forced me into a hug before walking away.

I felt tears swelling up in my eyes. What am I going to do?

I Kissed a GIRL...did I like it?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें