thirtyone

When the couple arrived back at the loft later that day, the sun had already set behind the horizon line. It had been a quiet drive home. Yoongi knew that Hoseok needed some time to process his thoughts before talking them out.

When they walked up to the loft, Yoongi gave his boyfriend another reassuring hug. "I'm going to make us some dinner, why don't you take a bath and I'll come get you once the food's ready."

Hoseok nodded slowly but did let go of Yoongi's hand. "Can you come with me? I don't really want to be alone right now."

"Of course I will Hobi," Yoongi placed a quick kiss on the man's forehead. "Why don't I order some food instead and we can take a bath together."

"Pizza?" Hoseok asked.

"Alright," Yoongi agreed with a grin, glad the red head was still emotionally stable enough to be hungry for his favourite foods.

Yoongi went to order the food as Hoseok went and ran a bath for them. When Yoongi joined him in the bathroom, the tub was already half-filled the room beginning to warm with the steam from the hot water.

"Oh-" Yoongi remembered something he had under the sink. He rustled around the cupboard for a minute before pulling out a purple bottle. "Do you want bubbles?"

Hoseok stared at him, then let out a small giggle, "You have bubble bath?"

"Yeah so what?" Yoongi grinned, "Can't a grown man put bubbles in his bath without judgement?"

He handed the bottle to Hoseok, so he could add some to the water. The soothing lavender scent began floating through the room, as Hoseok poured the soapy liquid into the tub. When he turned back around Yoongi already had his shirt off, a sight that made the red head blush profusely.

Yoongi chuckled as he unbutton his jeans, "You don't have to be shy Hobi. It's not like you haven't seen me naked before."

"I know..." Hoseok bit the inside of his cheek. After the long emotional day they had, Hoseok was left feeling a little more vulnerable than usual. He longed to be taken care of, and Yoongi seemed to sense that.

He stepped over to the younger, placing a tender kiss on the boy's lips before helping him take off his own shirt as well. In no time, Yoongi had undressed them both, and sat down in the bathtub, letting the water surround him as he reached out to Hoseok, motioning for his boyfriend to join him.

Hoseok climbed in as well, sitting between the man's legs, resting his back against Yoongi's bare chest. Yoongi kissed his cheek gently before attending to the red head's tense shoulders, massaging the muscles carefully.

"Are you feeling okay Hobi?" Yoongi asked.

"I feel a bit better now thanks to you," Hoseok admitted, finally sharing his thoughts with his boyfriend. "I thought I would be more upset about everything that happened with my father, but... I guess more than anything I just feel stupid. I know he's a bad guy, I've known that for a long time. I just like to try to see the best in people, but maybe that just makes me naïve."

"You're wrong Hobi," Yoongi shook his head, running his hand through the younger's soft locks of hair. "Wanting to see the best in people and trusting them doesn't make you naive, it makes you strong. Sometimes those people might hurt you but other times you might let in the people who love you, for example, me. We're together now because you gave me a chance, and that was brave."

"It was?"

Yoongi nodded. "You're one of the bravest people I know Hobi. It's one of the many reasons that I love you."