twentyseven

Hoseok couldn't wait for his lunch break the next day. As soon as the clock switched to 1:00pm, he hurried off to the breakroom.

Jungkook was already situated at the table, unwrapping his grilled cheese sandwich and unscrewing the cap of his banana milk, the same lunch he brought to work everyday.

"Jungkook!" Hoseok rushed in and sat across from the youngest employee, tossing his own lunchbox onto the table. Yoongi had prepared them tteokbokki and numerous side dishes the night before for dinner. It was safe to say that Hoseok never went hungry anymore.

"Tell me everything!" He demanded eagerly.

The young brunette shot him a bashful grin. "It was perfect, Hobi! He liked the dino nuggies and the wine and he held my hand, and he has really great hands, their really soft, and then I called him a velociraptor. Do you think that's a good pet name? I've heard people say kitten before, but I think that raptors are cooler than cats and TaeTae is definitely the coolest person ever."

"I think that's a great pet name Kookie," Hoseok replied honestly, also not completely grasping the reasoning behind pet names.

"What do you call Chef Min?" Jungkook wondered aloud, slurping his banana milk through a straw.

"Uh... I just call him Yoongi hyung," Hoseok wrinkled his forehead. "Is that bad?"

"I don't know, does he have one for you?" Jungkook replied.

Hoseok pursed his lips. "He usually calls me baby."

"That doesn't make any sense," Jungkook stated matter-of-factly, sharing in the red head's confusion, "You're a grown man, not a baby."

"I thought the same thing at first, but Yoongi said it was a common pet name. And now I really like it!" Hoseok explained, his mouth half-full of rice cake. "You know, you should help me come up with one for Yoongi since you know so much about it. I can't think of anything."

"You want a dinosaur name?" Jungkook's eyes went wide. The young student loved dinosaurs more than his own mother. "You could call him tyrannosaurus, or maybe pterodactyl or even mircopachycephalosaurus!"

"Hmm," Hoseok brought a finger to his chin, "He doesn't really seem like a dinosaur type. Maybe another animal though? Or we could look up examples online?"

Tweedle dee and tweedle dumb paused their conversation as Taehyung burst into the breakroom frantically looking around the room.

"My little velociraptor!" Jungkook exclaimed as his one true love appeared before him.

"Hey Jungkookie," Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle, even in his panicked state. "Have you guys seen the boss? It's really urgent."

"I think he's in his office," Hoseok put down his chopsticks, "What's going on?"

"He's here," Taehyung replied ominously.

"Oh no," Jungkook rose from his seat, humour dropping from his face. He turned to the confused red head. "Come on Hobi, we need to go find Chef Min."

The three men scurried into the boss' office interrupting the man's game of online solitaire. Hoseok didn't really know what was happening, but it seemed important, and he didn't want to miss out on any of the drama.

"What?" Yoongi grumbled, "You don't knock anymore?"

"He's here," Taehyung explained.

Yoongi sighed, standing up from his desk chair. Taehyung stared at his boss intently. It was clear Yoongi didn't understand the severity of the situation. "Who's here?"