twentyone

And on this episode of "An Asexual Writes Gay Smut" I present to you: Chapter Twenty-One. I'll apologize in advance, I'm bad at writing smut.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When Yoongi woke up, he was hard.

Fuck, Yoongi stared down at his crotch then over at the soundly sleeping Hoseok to his side. Of all the goddamn mornings, why did it have to be this one?

He realized that he somehow had to get up but was trapped in place by Hoseok's koala-like tendencies. He slowly picked up the red head's hand, very carefully moving it off of his chest. Their legs had somehow become tangled together while they slept. Yoongi very delicately slipped his legs away, certain to not make any sudden movements. When he finally became free, he let out a sigh of relief and slowly shifting his weight off of the mattress and standing up on the side of the bed.

"Yoongi..." Hoseok's sleepy morning voice croaked out across the bedroom.

Fuck. "Um, morning Hobi."

"Where are you going?" He pouted, rubbing his eyes lazily.

"I-I uh..."

And then Hoseok saw it.

The younger man's eyes fell to the tent pushing out Yoongi's cotton pyjama pants, his eyes widening when he realized what was going on. "Oh-"

"Uh sorry... I'm going to go take care of this." Yoongi turned, heading towards the door with his cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"Wait!" Hoseok sat up on the bed cross-legged. Yoongi turned back around to the wide-eyed boy, expecting him to be upset or freaked out but Hoseok just bit his lip timidly.

"Can I help?"

Yoongi stomach immediately fluttered, just at the thought. "You don't have to baby..."

"What if I want to?" Hoseok stared at Yoongi's situation with unabashed curiosity. The only naked man he had seen before was himself in the mirror after he showered. He knew that some people watched porn but the idea of watching total strangers made the red head uncomfortable. He wondered what it would be like to have sex, or more specifically, he wondered what it would be like to have sex with Yoongi, the gorgeous man how stood before him. Nerves and excitement bubbled up within him.

Yoongi demeanor instantly flipped as he climbed back onto the bed, propping himself up right above Hoseok with darkened eyes and a slight smirk pulling at his lips. "Is that what you want baby? You want to make Yoongi hyung feel good?"

Hoseok gulped and nodded slightly. Yoongi brought himself up until he was straddling Hoseok, his hard cock shamelessly poking against the other man's stomach. Hoseok's eyes slowly traveled downwards as Yoongi pushed the red locks away from his eyes. "Can... can I touch?"

"Go ahead baby," Yoongi nodded, deciding to focus his attention on Hoseok's neck. The little purple spots from last time had almost entirely faded away and that just wasn't acceptable. He would just have to make them darker this time.

Hoseok shivered in pleasure when the man's lips fell onto his neck, harshly biting and sucking at the delicate skin. Even still, his focus was on Yoongi's cock, a huge bulge pressing against him. He pulled at the elder's pyjama pants, tugging the fabric down just far enough to expose his boxers, which Hoseok impatiently went to pull down as well. Yoongi raised his hips a little to allow the garment to slide down to his thighs, revealing the pale skin of his rounded hips and his enormous, hardened cock, which sprung out from underneath the fabric. Hoseok mouth fell open at the sight. He certainly hadn't expected the size, considering Yoongi was on the shorter side.