twentyfive

Just 1900 words of hot fresh smut for the girls gays and theys. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yoongi and Hoseok couldn't keep their hands off each other throughout the short time it took to drive home. The older man tried to keep focused on the road, but it was difficult with Hoseok leaning over from the passenger seat, kissing at Yoongi's lips and neck, and running his hands all over the man's body.

Yoongi barely managed to park his car properly before pouncing back onto the younger, attached their lips in a deep passionate kiss. They somehow managed to get into the building, stumbling up the stairs with their hands all over each other, bodies tangled together.

Yoongi fumbled with his keys, just able to unlock the door with Hoseok's mouth attached to his neck, the younger boiling with desperation. The pair broke through the doorway together, but Yoongi couldn't wait any longer. He broke their kiss, pushing Hoseok down onto the couch. The red head was already breathless, cheeks pink with arousal as he became shy under the older man's hungry gaze.

"You're so beautiful," Yoongi breathed, climbing onto his lap and holding Hoseok's waist, their noses slightly brushing together, "I love you."

Hoseok kissed him deeply, pressing their lips together aggressively before pulling back, "Yoongi hyung, I want you."

A deep growl came from Yoongi's throat, an animalistic fire arising in him. He flung off Hoseok's t-shirt and ran his hands over the man's lean tanned body before taking off his own sweater as well. Hoseok's eyes ran over the older man's soft pale torso. Yoongi wasn't built like a male model, after all how could a busy professional chef be expected to spend time in the gym? Still, to Hoseok, he was a masterpiece.

Yoongi slid down from Hoseok's lap, positioning himself in front of the man's legs. He smirked up at the red head before pushing his knees apart, squeezing his thighs roughly through his pants. "Such pretty thighs..."

Hoseok let out a low moan, and head falling back when Yoongi's hands brushed over the semi-hard bulge in his jeans. The older of the two didn't hesitate to begin unbuckling Hoseok's pants, the red head's heart pounding at the thought of what Yoongi would do.

"Is this okay baby?" Yoongi glanced up before unbuttoning Hoseok's pants, to make sure the younger was fully comfortable with where their actions were headed.

"Please," Hoseok whined, his legs under the domineering grasp of Yoongi's large hands, "Please touch me-"

With full permission, Yoongi unzipped the younger's pants, tugging them down the jeans along with the man's boxers revealing Hoseok's entire lower half. His penis wasn't fully hard yet, but Yoongi could tell that it was thicker than average. He would have fun riding it later.

Providing the younger with little warning, Yoongi circled his hand around the shaft and sunk the entire length into his mouth. Hoseok moaned out at the sudden sensation of Yoongi's warm wet tongue swirling around him, goosebumps rising to his skin.

"Ah- oh god Yoongi!"

Blood quickly rushed into Hoseok's lower region, and as he hardened, he filled Yoongi's mouth more fully. Yoongi loved it. He worked his magic, sucking the entire length while simultaneously swirling his tongue over the sensitive reddish tip, tasting the slight bitter taste of precum that has leaked from the slit.

Hoseok was entirely overwhelmed watching Yoongi take him entirely between his soft pink lips, the man's expert tongue continuously spending shivers across his body. Hoseok brought a hand down to the older man's head, combing through his dark strands of hair as he moaned each time the tip of his cock hit the back of Yoongi's throat.