【Chapter 61】

The next day was fairly uneventful, I spent time with my siblings whilst the Cullens and their witnesses planned for the volturi visit.

I sat down on the couch in my living room, my siblings were spread through out the house. I looked up deciding to read something. I looked along the bookshelf stopping at a familiar blue book.

I frowned remembering Alice's note, she had ripped a page out of the book. I opened it seeing the ripped part and cringed, I turned the page seeing some more writing and frowned.

'J. Jenks, Seattle. Take Rebekah~ Destroy this.'

She wants my sister and I to go to this place? Why didn't she just get Edward to do it? I mean if it's to help Renesmee and I assume it is then why doesn't she just tell Edward, her father.

I shrugged and threw the book into the fire and sighed. I walked upstairs to Rebekahs room and knocked. I heard a small 'Come in' from the other side and I walked in.

"Hey Bekah. I need you to come with me tomorrow we have to do something to help renesmee." I explained.

"Of course" she said smiling, I smiled back at her.

"So have you done anything about the whole Edward being your mate thing?" I asked her and a small blush crept up her neck making me raise a brow.
"You have!"

"We... kissed." She told me and I gasped.

"Oh my god!" I smiled widely.

"He came and found me and told me that I was his mate and I told him I knew. He thought I didn't want to be with him because he had a child but I was quick to reassure him that I already love renesmee and then he kissed me" she told me with a love sick smile on her face.

"That's great Bekah. I'm really happy that you found someone that Nik will most definitely not kill" I told her and she smiled.

"Yeah. I told Nik too and he was surprisingly happy for me"

"I know it's shocking, I was a little scared to tell him about my mates but he figured it out by himself and reassured me that he wouldn't hurt them" I said.

"What time are we going tomorrow?" She asked me referring to the thing Alice wants us to do.

"About 9 am?" I asked her and she nodded.

I walked over to the door.
"Night Bekah" I said before stepping out and walking downstairs.

I walked out into the drive way where my car was and drove back to the Cullens. I parked the car in the drive way and stepped out, I was immediately surrounded by my mates making me sigh softly.

"You guys have gotten a lot more clingy lately what's up?" I asked them.

"Your pregnant. I don't want to leave you alone and something happen to you or the baby" Emmett told me as Rosalie nodded in agreement.

I smiled softly at them.

"Does it annoy you?" Rosalie asked sadly.

"No baby. I love having you guys close to me too" I told them and her face lit up and she went back to nuzzling my neck.

******

The next day I had trouble getting away from my mates because they kept hovering over me, I know I said it didn't bother me, and it doesn't. It's just when they won't leave me alone at all. I had also managed to get in contact with the guy my sister and I are meant to be meeting and he sounded friendly.

I finally managed to get away from them and drove to my house where my sister was waiting for me.

She got into the car and looked at me.
"Oh my god. I didn't notice before but you have a bump" she said looking at my stomach.

I smiled resting my hand on the small bump. I was wearing a tight vest top today so you could see it a lot more clearly.

"Yeah which was a bad idea because as soon as Rosalie and Emmett saw the bump they wouldn't leave me alone" I sighed.

"Aww they're just protective of you" she told me.

"I know. I know. But it does get kind of annoying when we're meant to be doing this whilst hiding it from the family" I told her and she nodded in agreement.

Once we finally reached the place that we were meant to meet this guy I parked the car. We both got out and made our way into the restaurant, I told one of the servers who I was meeting and they led me over to him.

"Mrs Cullen and Miss Mikaelson." He greeted shaking both of our hands.

"Mr Jenks" I greeted him back.

"I'm so happy you called" he said gesturing for us to sit.
"I always meet my private clients here it's more comfortable than the office" he said after we sat down.

"And it's more public" Rebekah noted, hinting that he knew about vampirism.

He smiled coyly.
"Aha" he agreed.

"What type of work do you do? Alice didn't really tell me the basics" I told him.

"You know, this and that. It's always different which keeps it interesting." He said.

"Have you known Alice and Jasper long?" Bekah asked him.

"I've been working with them for more than 20 years. And my late patterned knew Jasper 15 years before that, he is... unusually well preserved" he explained making me laugh quietly.

"Yes he is" Bekah grinned.

"I trust that Mr Jasper is enjoying his vacation?" He asked.

"I wouldn't know. They didn't tell us where they were going" I shrugged.

"Neither. He just mentioned he was leaving and came by to place his order" he told us.

"And is this order ready?" Bekah asked taking a drink of her wine.

"Of course. I've never been late with a delivery" he said sliding an envelope towards me.

I opened it and saw that there was two passports, one for renesmee and one for Jacob. Makes sense, the volturi won't expect us to just leave her with the wolves.

After we had finished meeting with Mr Jenks we drove back to forks.
"So what we don't get to go with her?" Rebekah asked.

"Nope. It's too dangerous. Although I suppose since we can compel people, you could go with her if you wanted. I would go, but I'm pregnant and not leaving my mates" I explained and she nodded.

"I might go with them, I'm an original I can take down hundreds of cold ones by myself." She bragged making me roll my eyes.

" She bragged making me roll my eyes