【Chapter 50】

Third person pov

The Cullens watched as Andrea went limp on the couch.

"What do we do?!" Rosalie cried.

"I assume we just lay her in the bedroom until we are able to get some blood for her" Carlisle said referring to what Andrea was explaining just before she desiccated.

"Come on Rose. I'll put her in our room" Emmett said picking up Andrea.

"She'll be ok. You heard her, she's still alive she just can't move" Alice reassured them both.

Rosalie and Emmett took their third mate  upstairs and gently lay her on the bed. Rosalie softly pushed the brown hair out of her mates face and took her hand.

"Do you think she can hear us?" She asked Emmett.

"I don't know Rose. Maybe" he said sitting next to her, he put an arm around Rosalie trying to comfort her.
"She'll be fine once we find blood Rose. There's nothing to worry about. She said it herself" he reassured her.

"Yeah. But what if there is something to worry about. You know what she's like, she's stubborn. What if she's dying and didn't tell us so that we wouldn't worry" Rosalie said looking at her mate worriedly.

"We can always call her brother?" Emmett suggested and she quickly nodded grabbing her phone and calling the number.

"Ah hello love." The British voice greeted them.

"Um nik?" She asked hesitantly.

"What is it?"

"It's Andrea... she sort of turned grey. She called it desiccating. I'm just worried incase she's dying or something?"

"Well no love she's not dying. She just needs blood by the sounds of it. Unless someone daggered her... or there's a pesky witch that has decided to dedicate her body" he replied making the mates more worried.
"But I'm the only one who currently has access to the daggers. So unless she's been pissing off any witches then I'm going to assume she isn't feeding which is odd" he said.

"We've got a bit of a situation and we all haven't been able to feed" Rose replied.

"Well that's probably it. Just get her some blood and she'll be fine. Nothing kills an original" he reminded them.
"And even if she wasn't an original. Normal vampires can't die from this either" he told them.

"Ok thanks Nik" Rosalie said.

"No problem love" he replied before hanging up.

A/N Sorry it's so short! It's only a filler :)