【Chapter 27】

I woke up to the feeling of a soft cold hand stroking my cheek and I smiled.

"Morning baby" Rosalie said to me.

I opened my eyes to see Emmett's arms wrapped around me from behind and Rosalie lying in front of me.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"Your siblings are here" Emmett told me and I tensed.

"Don't worry they don't know were here yet but there all in the kitchen" Rosalie assured me.

I nodded and climbed out of bed as Rose pouted.

"I have to get up baby" I told her and she sighed.

"I'm going in the shower" I told them and Emmett glanced at Rose and smirked.

"Can we join?" He asked.

I smirked back at him.
"Of course. But no funny business, my siblings might hear" I told them.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, I took off Emmett's shirt and my panties and placed them in the laundry basket.

I got into the shower and covered myself in the warm water as cold arms snaked around my waist.

I smiled and turned around to see Emmett behind me and Rosalie next to him.

After we had showered, with no funny business like I told them, we got dressed.

I chose to wear some black leggings and a white crop top with a black leather jacket on top and some ankle stiletto boots. My hair styled in curls and some light lipstick on my face.

Rosalie decided to wear some black skinny jeans with a black tank top and a long grey cardie over it and some black patterned heels.

Emmett decided to wear some dark blue jeans and a grey hoodie with black shoes.

"When we get downstairs can you guys just wait in the hallway till I introduce you. I don't want my siblings to lash out when they find unknown people in their home" I laughed.

"Sure" Emmett said grinning but I could tell he was a little nervous about meeting my siblings.

I grabbed Rosalie and Emmett's hands and led them downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen leaving them in the hallway. I stood at the entrance of the kitchen and saw Nik, Elijah and Rebekah sitting at the table whilst the compelled staff dished out some food.

I cleared my throat and they all turned towards me and smiled.
Elijah looked around me probably trying to see my mates since he's the only one I told were coming. Well and Rebekah but she doesn't know when exactly they are coming.

"Um... my mates are here. And I want you guys to meet them" I said hesitantly and Nik smiled at me and Rebekah jumped up out of her seat and stood in front of me.

"Come on then I can't wait!" She said with a bright smile.

"You guys can come in now" I told my mates turning towards the kitchen entryway where they had started to walk in.

I grabbed both of their hands, Rosalie was on my right and Emmett was on my left.

"Rebekah, Nik, Elijah. These are my mates. Rosalie and Emmett" I introduced them and my brothers both walked over to us and smiled.

"Nice to meet you" Nik said and my mates relaxed a little knowing that they were accepted by my siblings.

A/N sorry this chapter is so short! The next one will be longer :)