【Chapter 9】

I was sitting on the sofa in the living room when I heard the front door close.

"Damon? Is that you?" I shouted.

"Yep" he said popping the p as he walked into the living room.

"Hi. What did you do all day whilst I was at school?"

I took the glass of bourbon he offered me and watched as he sat down.

"Nothing. This towns boring" he whined.

I laughed at him and suddenly remembered that there was a vampire club in Port Angeles.

"I know a vampire club near here. Wanna go?"

His head immediately snapped to me and he gave me his famous smirk.

"Let's go!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me off of the sofa and towards the front door.

I laughed at him.
"Wait! Day I need to change" I told him

He turned and looked me up and down.
"You look fine! Come on" he insisted.

I used my many vampire years to my advantage and easily got away from him and sped up stairs, laughing when I heard him protesting.

I quickly showered and changed into a more club appropriate outfit.

I looked myself over in the mirror whilst brushing my hair out and smiled in approval.

I quickly put on some black heels and sped downstairs where Damon was waiting impatiently

I looked at the time in my phone.
"Damon! It's only 2pm what kind of insane person would go clubbing at 2pm?!" I asked him whilst looking at him incredulously.

He just smirked and took my hand leading me outside, I got into his car and huffed.

"Oh stop pouting. It'll be fun" he rolled his eyes and started driving us there whilst I gave him directions.

*****

Damon parked the car and we both got out, I grabbed his outstretched hand and lead him towards the abandoned looking building, but I know it's not abandoned it only looks that way as to not draw attention.

The bouncer in the alleyway saw me and Immediately smiled.

"Miss Mikaelson good to have you back" he greeted me.

"Hey Rick. This is Damon he's with me" I told him and he nodded letting us skip the line of people outside.

Once we walked in I was immediately hit with the sound of music.

I lead day over to the bar where we both started drinking.

A few minutes into drinking I locked eyes with a gorgeous looking human guy.

He had brown hair and green eyes, and his body... wow.

He saw me walking over to him and smirked.
I grabbed his hand and lead him to the dance floor without talking.

I started to grind on him in sync with the music.
I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm James by the way" he introduced himself.

I smirked at him and leaned in towards his ear. "And I don't care"
I whispered.

I leaned back and looked into his eyes compelling him.
"Don't make a sound"

I bit into his neck and felt the blood flow into my mouth making me moan at the taste mixed with the alcohol in his system.

Once I felt him starting to loose his hold on me I unlatched from his neck and bit into my wrist feeding him my blood to help him heal.

Once I did that I looked back into his eyes and saw fear.
"Forget this just happened. I saw you. We danced. We flirted. And you had a good time. Go home." I compelled him.

I watched him walk out of the club and I walked back over to Damon at the bar.
"You look like you had fun Nice twinny" he said to me pointing to my face.

I wiped my mouth and saw a little blood on my finger.
I shrugged and wiped the rest of it off.
"Yes he was delicious" I smirked at him.

He breathed out a laugh.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrating, I got it out of my bra and ignored Damon's look he gave me.

I looked at the ID and smiled.

I pressed answer whilst walking towards the bathroom to try and get away from the really loud music.

"Hey Rosie"

"Drea?! What's that noise?"

I shoved past a few people that were in my way.

"Are you in a club?! It's 3:30 pm!" She reprimanded me.

I rolled my eyes as I finally got to the bathroom.

"Yeah it was Damon's idea. Anyway what's up?" I asked her wanting to know why she's calling.

"Well our stupid brother invited Bella to meet our parents and I don't think I'll be able to refrain from killing her if your not here. And Edward kind of told her you were different so Carlisle thinks you should be here too" she explained for me.

"He what?! That wasn't his secret to tell!" I raised my voice. I was so angry at Edward for telling my secret to Bella. I just want to rip his head off.

"I know I'm sorry baby. Please come? She'll be here in 15 minutes" she told me making me sigh.

"Fine but I don't have time to get changed so I'll be in my clubbing outfit, is that ok?" I asked her.

"Sure. I'll see you soon"

"Yeah bye."

I hung up and walked out of the bathroom and towards Damon.

"I've got to go to the Cullens are you ok to stay here?" I whispered in his ear so he could hear me.

He nodded so I walked out of the club and immediately sped back to forks and to the Cullens house which only took me about 5 minutes.