【Chapter 18】

A little while later Nik showed me my bedroom and I unpacked my things. I had gotten ready in a tight black dress for dinner.

I put some heels on and walked downstairs where I saw stefan and Damon, I sped straight to Damon and tackled him in a hug as my brothers and his brother watched confused.

"Day!" I greeted.

"Drea" he greeted back.

We broke from the hug and Nik was glaring at Damon and Elijah and Stefan just looked confused.

"Sister how do you know Damon?" Elijah asked.

"He's my best friend! I met him when he was human" I told them. Nik's glare softened slightly.

Damon wrapped an arm around my shoulder.
"Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold" Nik said as we walked into the dining room.

"Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilised men, and women. Shall we? He gestured for them to sit down and they obliged.

"It's better to indulge him" Elijah said coming to sit down at the table.

I sat down next to him and Damon sat across from me with Stefan still standing. Klaus sat at the head of the table. Obviously. I mentally rolled my eyes at him.

"I didn't come here to eat Klaus, in fact I didn't want to come here at all but I was told I had to because you would hear us out" Stefan said very rudely might I add. I glared at him.

"Well we can sit and eat, or I will gladly reach down you throat and pull out your insides, steffie so I suggest you stop talking to my brother like that and be a good baby vampire" I told him.

He immediately sat down paling slightly but not letting his 'don't give a damn' attitude falter.

I let the compelled girls pour me some wine as I ate.

"Lost you appetite?" Klaus asked Stefan who wasn't eating.

I kicked Damon under the table and he glared at me, I indicated to his brother and he sighed.

"Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home" he smirked at his brother and I giggled.

"That's the spirit" Klaus smirked when Stefan started to eat.
"Isn't this nice the five of us dining together, such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger out of my brother?"

"Well I knew how he felt about you so I figured the more the merrier" Damon smirked.

"Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the centuries but we always make it through. Andrea and I have had a few less quarrels but we always end up forgiving each other." He told the brothers.

"Kind of like, uh, you and Rebekah right?"

I perked up. Nobody had told me Bekah had been undaggered. When the hell was this? Last time I saw her was the 20s.

"Where is she by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her" Stefan said.

I pouted because I hadn't gotten to see my baby sister.

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah and Drea" he said smirking at their failed attempt to make us fight.

"Hey Stefan remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgement till dessert" Damon said drinking his bourbon.

"We're here to make a deal Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses" Stefan said making klaus laugh quietly.

"I'm just saying we have a long evening ahead of us, pace yourself" Damon replied.