【Chapter 22】

A/N I am very happy to say that I have been more in the writing mood this month so I'm going to be updating everyday! And maybe multiple times a day! :)

The next day I woke up and made my bed, I grabbed my phone from where it was charging on the nightstand and looked at my messages.

I had a few from Damon asking what the hell happened last night because obviously he wanted to know the drama.

Drea: Nothing much happened really, just Klaus got beaten up and then my mother showed up and forgave him. Then we went to bed lol x

I sent the message and my phone rang, I saw the contact was Emmett and I smiled.

"Hey Emmy-bear" I greeted and he laughed.

"Hi Drea! Rose is here too" he told me and I smiled wider.

"Hey Rosie" I greeted her.

"Hi baby"

"So how was last night? Are you ok?" Emmett asked.

"It was fine. Um... my mother is here apparently she has risen from the dead. All of my siblings are awake and we are having a ball. I would invite you but my hybrid dick of a brother will probably kill you" I told them cringing.

"Hey it's ok baby. We don't have outfits anyways" Rosie said laughing.

I joined in giggling too.

We talked for about an hour which is one of the longest phone calls I can say I've ever had.
(A/N I think my longest phone call was about 11 hrs XD)

After we said our love you's and miss you's we hung up and I proceeded to get ready. I got a shower and put on one of Emmett's hoodies that I stole and some leggings.

I walked downstairs and saw my family all dressed up and rolled my eyes. I should change.

I sped back upstairs and put on a tight black dress and some black heels with red bottoms.

I walked into the living room and sat next to Bekah on the couch who smiled at me, I noticed she was getting her nails done by the compelled staff and I let them do mine.

"Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am" kol said suddenly.

Bekah looked at him and scoffed.
"Oh kol. You know I can't be compelled" she said and I snorted.

"Good one Bekah." I told her and she high-fived me.

Kol then looked at me and I looked him up and down and shrugged.
"Like a rat" I grinned as his smirk fully dropped from his face and he scowled at me.

Before he could say anything back Klaus came through the doors looking angry.
"You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?" He fumed walking towards Rebekah.

"Here we go" she rolled her eyes.

"Do you want another dagger in you heart?" He asked her darkly and I gulped.

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" My twin said sounding completely bored with the conversation.

"Oh go back to staring at yourself" Nik told him.

"And who are you? My father?" Kol asked making me flinch at the thought of my father.

"No kol but you are in my house" Klaus said walking over to my twin. Kol got up and they were now threateningly close.

"Then perhaps we should go outside" Kol threatened.

They stared at each other slightly growling until mother came into the room.
"Enough! Niklaus come" she told him and like a good little puppy he followed her.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Drea? Can you come with me to the grill?" Bekah asked me and I smiled.

"Sure. What for?" I asked as I noticed that she had an invitation in her hand.

"I want to ask this guy to come to the ball. His name is Matt, he's cute." She said smiling and I smirked.

"Bekah has a crush. How scandalous" I teased and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't have a crush I just think he could be a little fun for us at the ball" she said smirking.

"Kill him?" I guess and she nodded.

"We should get kol in on the plan tonight" I told her watching my twin who wasn't even paying attention.

"Yeah, come on" Rebekah said getting of the couch and walking towards the door.

I got up and followed her.

"This you car?" She asked me pointing to the silver Audi I had traveled in yesterday.

"Yep get in I'll drive" I told her and she got into the passenger side.

I drove us both to the grill listening to the radio in the background.

"You look different from the last time I saw you" she said suddenly, studying my face.

I laughed.
"Of course I do. Last time I saw you was the 20s and times have changed" I told her.

"No... you look happier" she said smirking.

I gulped.
"I might be. I finally got away from Nik for a little bit and I went on a break" I told her parking the car.

"Did you meet anyone on this break?" She smirked and I got out the car choosing to ignore the question.

She followed after me and gasped.
"You did!" She accused smiling widely.

"What's his name?" She asked me and I sighed.

"I will tell you but you cannot tell Nik" I said raising a brow and she nodded.
"I promise" she said.

"I met my mates. They're cold ones. Vampires like us but a different kind and yes mates plural. One of them is a guy his names Emmett and the other one is a girl her names Rosalie" I told her and she looked at me shocked when I said girl. I winced.

Since I didn't know I liked girls before I met my mate then my family honestly doesn't.
I'm glad kol didn't question it.