【Chapter 45】

It's been a couple of weeks since the army had arrived. Kol had went with Jane. He didn't join the volturi and Jane agreed to still be with the volturi but the kings granted her permission to be with Kol so she didn't have to live with them.

Kol and Jane went to spend time together in New Orleans where my family is currently staying. My older brother the stupid idiot he is knocked a girl up. I haven't met her yet.

My mates and I have been busy planning our wedding, it's illegal in most states to marry 2 people but I decided just to compel a priest to do it.

Unfortunately most of my family weren't able to attend the wedding because they were protecting Hayley, the pregnant girl.

Alice was also becoming overbearing with her incessant need to plan our wedding. Rosalie, Emmett and I decided to elope.

We had a quick ceremony that Kol and Jane attended as our witnesses. We were currently driving back to the Cullens house.

"Alice is going to kill us." I piped up from the back seat.

"Yeah but we can always have a big wedding when your family are able to come. I know you didn't really want a wedding if they couldn't be there" Rose said reaching through the gap in the seats and holding my hand.

"Yeah." I agreed as we pulled up outside of the Cullens house.

I saw Alice standing at the front door with her arms crossed and I shrank back into the seat.
"Don't make me" I pleaded with Emmett and Rosalie who both laughed.

"Come on baby. We have to face her at some point." Emmett said.

I sighed and stepped out of the car, Alice immediately sped towards us and we looked at her wide eyed.

"You! I was planning a beautiful wedding for you three! And you go and elope!" She accused.

"You can plan our wedding still but Alice my family wasn't able to attend so we wanted to have it when everyone was available. I'm sorry ally" I said pouting and softened.

"Fine! I'm still planning your big wedding!" She told us before speeding off.

I sighed and Rose and Emmett both grabbed one of my hands and we walked inside.

"Oh by the way. Edward proposed to Bella and their getting married in a month" Alice told us when we walked into the house, I scowled.

"Fucking great. Im so happy for them"

A/N Sorry this is short! The start of breaking dawn is next <3