【Chapter 42】

Tonight the Cullens were hosting a graduation party mainly for Bella but also for the rest of her class.

I decided to wear a tight black dress and a black leather jacket with black heels, I put on some light makeup and curled my hair. I then walked downstairs where my brother was waiting for me.

He was wearing some dark blue jeans, a grey shirt and a black leather jacket. I walked over to him and smiled.

"Well you don't look like a rat today" I said to him and he scowled.

"Yeah well you look like a red pepper" he said proud of himself.

I smirked.
"Because I'm hot? Or is it spicy?" I said to him and his face dropped.

"Whatever. Let's go" he said walking out the front door and towards the car. I giggled quietly before following him out.

I got into the drivers side since kol can't drive yet. I then started driving towards the Cullens house.

I parked outside along with a bunch of other cars and we made our way inside.

Once we were there I looked around for my mates, when I couldn't see them I frowned.
I saw Carlisle in the corner and walked over to him.

"Hey Carlisle? Have you seen Rosalie or Emmett?" I asked him.

"I believe they are in their room. Rosalie was being stubborn about not wanting to mingle with the humans" he told me and I nodded starting to make my way upstairs.

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

I walked towards their door and used my hearing, I could hear Rosalie moaning. I smirked to myself and opened the door quietly.

I took in the erotic sight in front of me, Rosalie was sitting on Emmett's face grinding as he ate her out. I took off my shoes quietly and walked over them, they haven't even noticed me yet.

I climbed on the bed making Rosalie look at me, she smiled when she saw me and bit her lip. I bent down and took Emmett's cock in my mouth making his hips buck up in shock.

I swirled my tongue around the tip and sucked on him a few times before pulling away.

"Hmm having fun with out me? I'm hurt" I fake pouted at them. I saw Rosie was about to cum and smirked at her.
"Look at you. Whining for emmys tongue. You gonna cum Rosie?" I asked her innocently.

She let out a loud moan.
"Yes! Fuck, please!" She whimpered grinding faster on his face.

"Come on cum for us" I told her taking Emmett's cock in my hand and stroking it.
She did as I sad and came all over Emmett's face, she got off of him and knelt next to me.

"Dirty girl, sneaking in our room and sucking me off. Your a little cock slut aren't you?" Emmett asked me grabbing my head and moving me towards him. I liked this, we've never done the dirty degrading sex before and I love it.

"Yes sir" I said before engulfing him in my mouth.

He let out a groan.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I moved across a little taking my mouth off of him so Rose fit next to me.

We both ran our tongues down both sides of his cock as he watched us groaning at the sight.

"Bounce on my cock like a good little slut" he said to me. I gulped and pulled my dress and underwear off.

I straddled him, grinning my pussy onto his length. I guided it to my entrance and slid down. I moaned.

"So big" I moaned out as he grabbed my hips and started bouncing me.

"Yeah take it like a good whore" he groaned.

Emmett flipped us over so that I was on my back and he was on top of me, Rosalie then straddled my face and I sucked her clit as Emmett rammed into me.

I started to clench around his so he brought his hand down to my pussy and started playing with my sensitive clit.

I moaned into Rosalie's pussy making vibrations, she immediately came on my face.

She got off of me and I cried out.

"Gonna cum pretty girl?" Emmett asked me.

"Yes!" I moaned.

"You have to ask permission baby" he told me and I whined.
"Come on" he pressed.

"Please please sir! Please can I cum! Fuck!"

"Good girl. Yes you can cum"

I cried out as I came around Emmett's cock.
"One more" he said not stopping.

I rubbed my clit and thrusted into me faster as I I moaned from the overstimulation.
I came around him again which triggered his realise.

I panted as Emmett pulled out of me, Rosalie lay down and cuddled up against me as Emmett walked into the bathroom.

⚠️Smut warning over⚠️

"Well hi" I giggled.

"Hi" Rose sighed back as Emmett walked back in from the bathroom.

He used a wash cloth to clean us both up before climbing into bed with us.

"I only came up to get you for the party" I told them smirking.

"Didn't wanna go" Rose whined making Emmett and I laugh.

"Yeah to be honest the couple of minutes I was downstairs it was quite boring" I told them.

"Bella" Rose stated as a genuine excuse as to why we couldn't go.

"Your right" I nodded in agreement.

"She's not that bad. I mean she's a little obsessed but..." Emmett trailed off seeing the glares he was getting from Rose and I.

"Alright she's bad" he agreed.

I nodded happily at him and climbed over Rosalie to get out of bed.
"I'm going back downstairs. Kol's probably wondering where I am" I said putting my underwear back on.

"Noo" Rose whined reaching for me.

"Baby I have to." I told her kissing her. I then kissed Emmett as I zipped up my dress and put my heels on.

I then walked over to the mirror and fixed my hair and smudged makeup. I waved teasingly at my mates who were both pouting on the bed, I walked out of the room and downstairs where kol smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes as he immediately walked over to me.
"Have fun?" He grinned.

"What do you mean?" I played innocent.

"Oh don't lie. I heard" he said and I cringed.

"You were listening in?" I asked in disbelief.

His eyes widened.
"No! I just heard someone moaning and listened for like a second till I heard my sisters voice moaning 'yes' and I immediately blocked my ears. It was a traumatic experience for me" he said and I blushed.

A/N Sorry if the Smut is cringe I've never written dirty talk or anything like that lol but if u think it wasn't cringy then I'd probably do it again 😂