Epilogue

Y/N POV

It's been two months since me and Clay gotten together. I've decided to move in with him and Sapnap. Clay has been making more music and I've been his biggest supporter.

Ken has been arrested for stealing at Dollar tree. Like come on why are you stealing at Dollar tree.

Lea has Gotten together with Daniel. They both make a very cute couple. I've decided to distance myself from them. I don't know what her and Ken could have been planning.

Melody has kicked Lea out officially and moved in with her new best friend Auro. Let's hope Auro isn't another Lea.

Lea has moved down to Orlando with her brother Leo. I haven't been back to the coffee shop knowing she live here now.

Currently I'm laying down cuddling in bed with Clay. We have just been talking about streaming and stuff. "Y/N?" Clay asks me. "What's up?"

"What if we went public with our relationship?" I sit up and look at him. "Are you ready to? I don't have a problem with it."

"Yes I want to finally show you off the the world. Just how would we do it." I think to myself for a second. "I have the perfect idea."

Me and him both went on our Alt twitters and put each other's @'s in our bios with hearts next to it. Then I went to tweet 'New bio.'

"They've already figured it out!" Clay says. "I mean I wasn't that hard to find out."

"Y/N I have to tell you something." I look over at him. "I love you." The biggest smile forms on my face. "I love you too." He rolls over the me and kisses me. I still get butterflies every time we kiss. We break apart and he stands up. "I'm going to go see if Sapnap is back with our food."

"Okay!" He walks out of the room and closes the door. I go to look at my text messages and seen that Lea texted me. What could she want. My eyes go wide when I read what they texted me.

Lea

Lea: Y/N I can't keep hiding it anymore. I like you. And not just as a friend. I want you to be my girlfriend. Ever since I seen you on Instagram I thought that you were beautiful. When we first talked I was instantly attracted to you. I know that you hate me now but I just need to know about my feelings towards you.

Oh. My. Goodness.