I made it

A/N

You guys are amazing. Freaking 4k reads. This is all so surreal. I love all of you so much an glad that you are continuing to read my story. I know there has not been Dream Y/N moments yet but that's all finna change soon. Also how are you guys today. Remember to take care of yourself. Eat something and drink lots of water. I love all of you <3. Also the chapter image will make sense after you read the chapter.
____________

Y/N POV

The biggest smile was plastered on my face. "Hi Dream," Was all I could say before he quickly went embraced me into a tight hug. He looks exactly how I imagined he did.

I couldn't believe it. I was standing in front of Dream. I actually can see what he looks like.

Dream actually gives good hugs. I wanted to stay here forever. In this moment when I'm meeting one of my closest online friends in real life.

"Hey Y/N you're finally here. You can also just call me Clay in person." We break out of the hug. I had a confused look on my face.

"Clay? Oh yeah I forgot you're named after some type of pottery material." He laughs and then we started walking to his car.

As we're walking Dream spoke up. "So how was the flight." "It was fine it was a short one so it wasn't that bad." "That's good then."

"I can finally see what the mysterious Dream looks like."

Dream smiles and does jazz hands. "Ta da it's me!" I scoff and roll my eyes.

"You're not as tall as you make yourself seem. You act like you're a giant."

"I way taller than you so, I would say I'm pretty tall." "Dream I can put my elbow on your  shoulder with no effort. You're not that tall."

"I bet you you can't." I let go of both of my suitcases and walk up to him. I effortlessly put my arm on his shoulder.

"Looks like someone's not as tall as they think." I bring my arm down an walk back to the suitcases. "You just have very long arms,"

"Sure whatever helps you sleep at night."
I grab my suitcases and we continue walking.

"How far away did you park geez we've been walking for like 5 minutes." "Look that's my car right there."

He pointed 5 cars down an I immediately picked up my pace to hurry over to the car.

He opened his truck and I put my suitcases and my carry on in the trunk.

He walks to the drivers side and gets in. I close the trunk then get in on the passenger side.

"Why do I have to be the one riding in the car." I smirk "You know there's other things i'd like to be riding I'm just saying." I shrug then look over at Dream.

"Oh my god," Dream says while shaking his head. I see his face go a little red and I laugh. Dream starts the car.

"Look at you all flustered." I got excited when I realized something.

"I can see all your emotions now. This is great. I can now see every time you get flustered."

"Okay I don't get flustered that easily." I looked at Dream not believing what he said.