The Deal

A/N

I just wanted to share this amazing fan art that danielwasstupid made of Lea It is so amazing and I love it. Thank you so much for drawing it.

 Thank you so much for drawing it

-Four days ago-

Kens POV

I was sitting on my Phone scrolling on Tiktok currently. I was bored and had nothing to do. When I was scrolling I came up upon a clip of Y/N. I roll my eyes of course fucking Y/N was on my for you page.

She was talking to Karl on Sapnap's Stream. She is over here laughing her ass off. The joke wasn't even that funny.

She's been distant lately I have no clue why. Ever since I set her up on three blind dates she's been ignoring my text. She also declined every date. 'I don't want to date random guys you find on instagram', Was her exact words.

I just really don't understand it. It were guys that I didn't personally want not random guys. But thats beside the point. The point is shes been acting pretty fake towards me. We have been friends since the 7th grade.

Y/N is just not good with relationships so I have to help her, and basically do it for her.

But ever since she started talking to Dream she hasn't been letting me apart of anything. It's like she forgot who made her.

I get pulled out of my rant inside my head from a text. The text was from Melody asking to call me she has an important update.

"Hi Ken I have to tell you something important." I could hear her cheesy smile from the over end of the call.

"Okay what is it." "So remember the guy you told me to date?" I think for a second. "Which one because there is too many to remember."

"The one from two days ago remember Leo." "Oh what about him."

She giggles at the other end of the call. "That's Lea's twin brother!" She basically screamed in my ear when she said that.

"Oh that's cool." Was all I responded with. I was disappointed she didn't tell me about a new relationship or something. This was just boring news to me.

"Oh. I'm talking to Ken." I hear her talking to someone in the background. I already assumed it was Lea. She didn't have nobody else to talk to.

"Ken Lea says hi." "Oh tell her I said hey." "Ken says hi, no Y/N isn't in the call with us." "Y/N would never be in the call with us. She's always off with some gamer guy."

I roll my eyes just at the thought of Y/N. "Well Lea has the biggest crush on Y/N." "I do not!" I hear Lea scream in the background.

"Lea should date Y/N, take her away from her stupid streamer friends." An idea popped in my head.