Final two Eliminations

"LADIES GIVE YOURSELVES A ROUND OF APPLAUSE YOU'VE ALL MADE IT THIS FAR." The four of us clap. It was really only four of us left. "Okay these last two rounds are going to fly by."

"For this round ladies. As you see it's only four of you left. So my question is who do you think chose host."

Nina raises her hand. "I think that U/N chose host. I feel like at the beginning she was more talkative now she's not talking."

I was confused on why she said that I've been talking the whole time.

"I think I've been talking more than you. And you're little paper plate." "This is NOT a paper plate. It's my mask because You know Dream wears a mask."

"Yeah he wears a mask not a plate over his face." I know that I was sounded by rude but it was the only way to make him get me out.

"U/N is right it's not a plate it's a mask." I nod proudly because Dream agreed with me.

Jenna gets close to her mic and speaks. "I also think that's is U/N. Not because of what Nina said but because of earlier I said it before you weren't paying attention. But you did turn your phone on dnd. But that's because you want to make it seem like you care. But in reality you don't. Then you took forever on the bathroom Break."

"Well I do Obviously Care. I did turn my phone on dnd. I had to prove that I care. Yes I did take and extra long bathroom break. I'm sorry Dream but you ain't worth me rushing my Pee." He laughs at this.

"Not all of us are speed runners. I would like to slow walk my pee. Thank you very much." He then starts to wheeze at this. "Dream I don't need anymore tea today." The other girls start to laugh too.

"I'm going to also say U/N," Ash says. I throw my hands up in defeat. "Like how you're kinda quiet and the whole attention thing. Those are two key things on this show."

"I'm just getting attacked now. I feel like I've been talking enough. And also Jenna don't forget you were being a hypocrite. You were on your phone as well." She just shrugs.

I felt personally attacked. Nina and Jenna had their reasons, but Ash was just jumping on the bandwagon.

"Shoot I might as well pick myself here. We can go 4/4. But I won't. I think Ash chose host. She seems like she just doesn't care really. She seems to nonchalant right now as well."

"I'm just a nonchalant person. I'm also very blunt." "Yea I'm not changing my answer it's still Ash."

"Okay I have another question unless Dream do you have a question."

"I actually do well kinda. I want all of you to look into to the camera and tell me if you chose love or host. See I'm very good at among us I know how to spot a liar."

"Would you say S tier though," Ash asks. "Oh for sure." I roll my eyes "But then you say your ego is not that high." Dream chuckles.

I stare right into the camera. "I chose host. Oops I mean love, love all the way." "See like I said she's a lair," Jenna says while practically jumping out her seat. "She choose host I was right."

"Jenna I chose love the word host was just in my mind I don't know why. Most likely because everyone was targeting me."

"Austin can I make my decision now," Dream says. "Wait Dream please I chose love, I really did." No I definitely chose host. I forced a smile onto my face. But I was internally laughing.