SHE CHOSE HOST

"U/N and Jenna you've both made it this far on the show. How do you feel." "I'm excited," I say. "How are you excited I'm nervous," Jenna says while putting her hands together.

"How are you feeling Dream", I ask. "I'm nervous but more excited."

"Dream this show has been very hard for you. But this decision is going to be the hardest. But before you do that, you'll have the chance to go on a one on one date with both of these lovely ladies."

"Okay I'm ready," Dream says. "Okay ladies who would like to go first." "I do," I wanted to get through this fast so I can. throw this date to make Dream pick Jenna over me.

"Okay I will move both of you in a private room. Just give me a second." I really wanted to text the group chat for advice but they would give me good advice.

"Okay Dream and U/N you will have 2 minutes and 30 seconds of uninterrupted time on your own. Go ahead and began."

"Hi Dream." "Hi!" He said it so enthusiastically. "How are you feeling tonight." "I'm feeling pretty good."

"That's good are you having fun that's most important." "Oh yeah I'm having a lot of fun."

"Okay so about the pissing thing I-". "Oh my god I don't piss in the bed."

"Listen it's okay we can work through the this together. We can- we can get through it," I say while trying my best no to laugh.

Dream just sighs. "Okay then pissbaby have temper tantrum."

"I'm not having a temper tantrum." "Sure you're not."

We continue talking the smile not leaving my face the whole time.

"I'm just saying Dream. These pictures of Dream ass on Twitter is gonna make me act up."

"What the hell is wrong it you." "A lot of things Dream. But listen you can help me with my issues, and I'll help you stop pissing in the bed."

"Okay U/N and Dream your time is up any last words."

"Dream Don't be ashamed that you are 21 years old and still piss in the bed." I put a even bigger smile on my face.

"Okay Austin next date please." "Okay then don't have to be rude Dream." I cross my arms and fake pout.

I was moved out of the call back into the regular vc. I took this time to text the group chat.

LIONS CAGE
x49 new messages

Ken: You is going win for sure.
You had his attention the whole little mini date.

Melody: I don't know Jenna's seem like she's doing good.

Wow you supposed to be supporting me not Jenna.:Y/N

Melody: I mean Y/N you did good?

Too late I seen your true colors.
But tbh I don't really care if I win.
I've made it this far this is great.:Y/N

Ken: But what about all that 'Clout' you wanted.

Second place will still get a lot of clout.
Actually let me go check.:Y/N

I quickly look into my second monitor and look at Twitter. Before the show I had 11k followers. Now I have 14k. I couldn't believe it. Free clout.

I went to check other things like what I was tagged in. Then I went under the love or host hashtag.

There were an even amount of people saying team Jenna and team U/N. I was honestly surprised this many people were going for team U/N. But the again they thought I chose love. They even made a ship name Y/Nwastaken.