Late night calls

A/N

The rest of the chapters will be a bit longer. Thank you guys so much for 400 reads. This story has been out for only a week. You Guys have been so sweet, Love you all and thank you again for reading.
Also text like this mean donations tts.
_________________

I've already started my stream. I'm sitting with my face cam on full screen. Thanking all the new subs and donations.

"Dream deserves it." "I agree, I'll do it again too." I look to see I'm getting spammed on discord.

I open discord to see that Dream was message me to get into a call.

"Oh chat look what the cat dragged in." I quickly rang Dream and he answered Quickly.

"Hey friend how is going." Dream was just silent. "Okay ignore me then." I say sounded half hurt.

"How could you do this to me," Dream whines. I laugh, "Do what I didn't do anything."

"How could you host me." "Well you see I put in the dms to Austin host so yeah." "Don't hit me up I'm broken." "Oh suck it up Dream boy."

"Let me change the tittle of my stream." I go to my twitch channel real quick to change it "Date with Dream haha." "This is not a date." "You can think that Dream."

"I never agreed that this would be a date." "Do I have to leak the dms?" "Okay wait stop" I just hummed in response.

"Okay since were on a 'date' what are we supposed to do." "Are the rumors are true you don't know how to talk to women."

"Okay that is not true at all." "Sure Dream sureeee." "I'm not lying" I put a thumbs up.

"So Dream let's talk about love or host shall we." "What is there to talk about you hosted me."

"I know that was so funny wasn't it. You got hosted." I start laughing, "Oh come one now."

"Everyone said I picked host yet you still chose me." "Well I thought they were wrong." "Did you actually think I chose love." "Yes I did."

"I thought the among us pro could catch the imposter." "Well your a very good imposter."

"Dream got hosted in front of 190k people KEKW." "Dream how does it feel to get hosted by 190k people live." "It fucking sucks."

"I bet it does. You know every time I was in the bottom three I thought I was gonna be gone." "Actually I never thought of eliminating you the whole time." "So you wanted me to win." "I wanted you in the top two at least." "Awww what a simp."

"Okay I'm not simp." "Anyways so like do you actually piss in the bed for real though. Like is that story true." "I've already said No comment."

I stare blankly at the camera. "You know what I don't even want details. We're just going to forget it." "Yup let's forget it."

"Oh and also me not paying attention. Taking the extra long bathroom break. But you still thought I chose love."

"I don't know I just thought people were just picking on you." "This isn't fucking first grade Dream."