Y/N LOVE OR HOST

Y/N POV

I've been at Jenna's house the last few days. Nothing to much has happened. Lea kept apologizing to me. Eventually I forgave her. She told Melody everything and let's just say. Lea is going to be staying in Orlando for a little bit longer than expected.

My love or host just started. Jenna let me use her setup. She said she's going to be cheering me on from the living room.

Austin introduced me to the audience already. Me and Lea planned on going partying out if I win or just to celebrate.
I seen my whole cast already I couldn't hate this cast at all. The cast consisted of.

Makorish
CataroTV
Wilbursoot
Emmalegevin
JackmanifoldTV
Katergold
JustaMinx
Karljacobs

I knew everyone except Cataro and Katergold. So I assumed they were interviewed. Austin made my cast smaller than a usual love or host. He said he wanted to make it more intimate.

I wouldn't say I'm nervous. I know this is going be fun either way. So I'm just going to enjoy the moment.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WAVE TO THE CAMERA, YOU'RE ON LOVE OR HOST FEATURING U/N." All of the cast waves. "Thank you everyone for coming on today's show. How is everyone feeling today?" Mostly everyone in the call said good.

"I'm doing horrible Austin!" Ash says. "Why, what's up Ash?" She points to her monitor. "Because the love of my life is completing on this show when I'm right here." I laugh at her. Austin speaks "Well we will have to see about her being the love of your life won't we."

"U/N you were on this show beforehand." I nod my head. "You came onto Dreams love or host and actually won too, but you chose host." I shrug my shoulders, "He wasn't the one for me. That's why I'm on the show now." "Well U/N let's see if you won't get hosted just like Dream did."

Him speaking about how Dream got hosted. Reminded me of the card. I look over on the desk were the yellow index card was. We will see Austin, we will see.

U/N why don't you introduce yourself for the people who don't know you." I stared blankly at the camera. "I think everyone here knows me. But I'll do an introducing anyways. Hi my names U/N or Y/N I'm 21 years old. I'm a variety streamer. I live in New York but currently in Orlando. I'm very excited to finally find love today." I put my hands to together when I finished speaking.

"Okay U/N thank you so much for introducing yourself. Now all of these people took their sweet time out of their days just for this let's not waste any of their time. First person to introduce themselves is. Mr Karl Jacobs! Karl please go ahead and introduce yourself."

"Okay hello I'm Karl. Me and U/N already know each other. We are great friends, we streamed a lot together. I love playing Minecraft with her. Now I'm here to progress our friendship further."

He finishes and Katergold speaks. "Well Karl you guys were friends before, why hasn't it progressed before?" Wasn't a bad question. "It's because he's been to focuses on his husbands." I say and everyone laughs at it. "Well I'm mean she's not wrong." Karl says.

"Okay well thank you so much Karl for introducing yourself." Me and Karl were good friends. We streamed many games together before. I even taught him how to play bedwars once. He's not the best teammate but he's still fun to play with.

"Next to introduce themselves we have Ms CataroTV! Cataro please introduce yourself. "Hi my names Cataro or you can just call me Taro. I'm 18 and I'm really excited to get to know you." She finishes. "Okay thank you Cataro for introducing yourself."