You Left Me

A/N

So Sapnap doesn't like his real name being used in fanfics so I won't use it.

____________

Y/N POV

I was sitting on the couch with Sapnap. We were going to watch F/S. We were waiting on Dream to bring us popcorn.

"Why do you get to pick the show we watch," Sapnap complains. "Because I'm the guest here and we're watching F/S because I said so."

"Fine but next time we are watching hunter x hunter." "Okay Killua Stan."

He scoffs and puts his hand on his chest looking offended. "I'm not a Stan." "Then why is he your discord profile picture."

"Because Killua is cool." My phone dings and I pick it up. "Okay Stan." Sapnap just mumbles to himself and Clays walks back in with popcorn.

I look at my phone to see Lea texted me.

Lea

Lea: How long are you in Florida.

For two weeks why??:Y/N

Lea: Well I'm going to be in Florida in 3 days.
I'll be in Orlando which is such a coincidence.

Why will you be in Florida??:Y/N

Lea: My mom is going through surgery.
So she needs someone to take her to and from the hospital.

I thought she just went through surgery a month ago.:Y/N

Lea: That was just the first part.
But that not the point.
We should totally hangout.

I would but that's the day I go to meet My friend Jenna in winter haven.:Y/N

Lea: Bring me with you and I can meet her.

But what about your mom?:Y/N

Lea: her surgery doesn't start for like a few days.
Come on Y/N you know Melody never lets us hangout together.

I mean I guess you could join us for the day.:Y/N

Lea: Great I'll find a place for us to go.

You don't have to to I'll have Jenna do it.:Y/N

Lea: I'll do it because I'm a picker eater so I need to make sure it's someplace I'll eat.

Fine just don't be somewhere like McDonald's.Y/N

Lea: It'll a be somewhere better I promise.

Good.:Y/N

Lea: I'll text you when I find a place.

Okay I'll text you later.:Y/N

"Who you texting." I hear in my ear and I jump. I look and it's Clay smirking.

"One don't scare me like that. Two I'm texting a human being, but that's none of your concern."