Merch discord part 1

A/N

I was thinking about how I stayed up all 6 hours of this. Plus I stayed up longer and watched Michaelmcchills stream. I Went 26 hours with no sleep and I wasn't tired one bit. Anyways enjoy this chapter.

____________

Y/N POV

I was currently in my room on my laptop. Me, Clay, and Sapnap were going to sit in his Merch discord for a while and just chat about random things.

It was 12:45am. It was sorta late, but not too late. So I wasn't really tired. We didn't really do anything for my first day here. I honestly liked that.

It was nice to sit and chill with Clay and Sapnap for a day. Tomorrow we would do other things like actually go out.

I was nervous though. I wouldn't want anyone to recognize me or Sapnap and then see Clays face. But that was an issue for tomorrow.

This issue right now was Clay yelling at Sapnap to stay awake with us. I had a headset connected so his yelling was way louder.

"Sapnap wake the fuck up, you literally have nothing better to do." Sapnap starts whining. "I want to go to bed."

"It's not even that late just stay only for a little bit then you can go to bed." Clay says and Sapnap groans.

"Fine, but I'll leave after like ten minutes. You don't get to beg me to stay after that either." "That's fine but you have to actually stay for ten minutes."

I just sat in the call listening to the conversation. I already knew that somehow someway, Clay would convince him to stay so I didn't have to pitch in.

It's also best if I sit back and mind my business on daily basis. So I'll just let them do Clay and Sapnap things when it doesn't concern me.

I've only been here for one day, and it already felt like a whole week. I'm only here for four days and I know time flies when you're having fun.

These four days will be over before I know it. So I have to make the best of it. I snap out of my trance when Clay yells.

"YESSSS! He's gonna stay for at least thirty minutes," he celebrated. "Did you really have to break my ear drums though?" I asked him.

"Yes it was very necessary now go to the vc, and don't take five years."

I leave our current discord call and moved into the vc. Clay was already there, and Sapnap joined after.

"Let's wait a second and let some people join before we start", Dream says. I hum in response and open my phone.

I go onto Twitter and check my timeline. It was mostly the regular stuff like random tweets and fanart.

Other tweets were about how we were in the merch discord VC. The tweets that caught my eye were the ones saying George is in Florida.

A lot of people at the moment think that George is here in Florida with us. It was even trending on Twitter earlier.

I decide to make a tweet on it.