Kiss and Tell

A/N
Tw: minor sexual harassment
Drinking

Y/N POV

My Uber dropped me of a place called Jakes café. This is where Lea said to meet them at. I Just couldn't be bothered to deal with whatever Clay had going on.

I walked into the building. It was pretty small café, but it looked really nice on the inside. they had different area with sofas to sit at. As I'm looking around someone calls my name.

"Hey Y/N." I turn around and see Lea sitting down at a little area in the corner. She waved me over and I walked over to them.

When I walked over they stood up and to give me a hug and I hugged her back . We we broke out of the hug and I took in her appearance.

They had long curly dark brown hair, while a red head band to match their shirt and sneakers. they also had on black ripped jeans. they were also taller than me that's for sure. She gave me smile and offered me to sit down and we sat down and talked.

I never really Spoke to Lea before. Melody is our mutual friend. The first time we talk was when I posted a picture on Instagram and she commented saying I was gorgeous and other compliments. After that I dmed them to thank them and after that we chatted for only a little while.

But it was good to actual have our first real interaction in person. Lea seemed like a cool person so why not hang out with them.

"So Y/N Why are you in Florida?" They ask while sipping her coffee. "I came to meet up with some streamer friends." "Oh who are they." She said while putting down their coffee. "Even though I don't know any streamers but I still want to know."

"One guy named Dream and his roommate Sapnap, then later I'm going to meet one of my friends in winter haven Jenna." "That one guy, Dream is he that guy you did that little dating game for?" I laugh before nodding my head.

"So who the fuck is Jenna." I laugh at their Questioning tone. "Jenna is the person who came second place on the show. Me and her became friends after." Lea nods her head understanding who I explained.

"So Lea why did you come to Florida early?" They think for a minute, "Because um my mom she..uh, asked me to come early." Lea was acting weird but I brushed it off they most likey act like that all the time.

"Y'know Y/N I thought you would be busy since you're coming to meet some streamer friends. How did you have free time for me?" I sighed remembering what happened.

"You know Ken right?" They nod their head. "Well Ken for some reason texted my friend Dream sending him pictures saying that he was my boyfriend." I see Lea put a small smirk on their face.

"But also the night before we cuddled before we went to sleep. So this morning Dream was questioning me asking if I had a boyfriend. Then when I told him I don't he didn't believe me. Said why would I cuddle with him when I had a boyfriend. He just really upset over a whole bunch of nothing. I didn't want to deal with it so I left."

They got up and walked to sit next to me and hugged me. "Oh babes, does Dream not know he's Y'know," she does the hand gesture. "Apparently not." I say while sinking into the hug.

She gets close to my ear and drops her voice to a whisper. "I would still Cuddle with you even if you had a boyfriend." We both laugh and break out of the hug.

"Y/N you could hang out with me. There is this party that we could go to, I didn't want to go alone but now we can go together!" They say excitedly.