Part 49

This is what Alina sings!!! I'll give you warning of when to play it!!

And I choose me.

I was here to battle my father.

I was here to hunt my father.

I was here to kill my father.

We were racing through the forest, following the direction of birds flapping out and away from the trees.

They still haven't left the shore yet.

Felix and his men, Thomas, Lucas, Nick, Devin, and Robbie, stopped abruptly, freezing in their spots behind the main group.

"What's going on," I whispered, angrily, as I recovered from slamming into Pan when he stopped.

"They're here. Be quiet or else they'll find us," he shot back.

I huffed and turned to see Hook gazing over the trees, passing over them easily without any hesitation or suspicion. My heart thumped in my chest, my breath quickened as he took a step forward in our direction.

All of us were tense. All of us were ready. All of us were prepared to fight or die trying.

We charged out of the bushes, roaring as the wind rushed through our hair, making us look like a crazed group of scavengers.

Hook called out to his men, pulling out his sword and battling Pan.

I rushed forward, taking on Smee and Alexander, two of the men

who had helped tie me up that night.

I pulled out my swords, aiming for their legs, knowing that I would fail if I charged straight for their hearts

Buying my bait and blocking their legs with their swords, I swung upwards. They grunted and wobbled backward. A clean slice through their chest was dripping blood at a rapid rate, seeping through their ripped clothes.

I raced around them, slamming the hilt of my swords into the back of their skulls.

They fell to the ground like limp rag dolls. They would have a terrible headache when they woke up in the morning.

Yes, they would wake up. Right now, their wounds were already resealing themselves at a rapid rate. I had no doubt that they wouldn't survive my attack.

I turned around only to have my body slammed onto the ground with a person holding a cold, steel dagger to my throat. I recognized Black-eye from the ship, one of the big ones that I was a little bit worried about tying up. Seems that he didn't find it funny.

His right eye was scarred where it was mythed that it was forever closed due to past battles and too much trauma to see the good in anything else.

I guess that I would just have to add another one to his already messed up face.

I lifted up my arm, trying to see if I could just give him a power slap but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me, planting my wrist above my head, back onto the sandy shore.