Part 11

This is going to be good...

Devin and Nick charged as Marcus walked forward, carefully counting his steps. The figure ducked and dodged Devin and Nick, heading straight for Marcus. He aimed a punch but the figure dodged and jabbed at the back of his legs. His legs gave out as he fell to the dirt. The figure jumped onto his back and grabbed his arms.

Nick ran up to Marcus and the figure dropped to the ground, kicking his legs as he fell to the ground, groaning. The black figure paralyzed him in a second before doing the same to Devin next. They feel to the ground in a pile as the figure got up and brushed off their pants. The figure turned around, their grey eyes boring into me. My fury boiled intensely in a matter of seconds. I narrowed my eyes.

"Let's get them boys!" The boys cried and charged at the figure head on with me leading them into battle.
In a flash, I was on the ground. My body felt numb but my head felt the impact of the cold dirt. The sword in my hand, fell to the ground in a clatter before resting. I turned my head, the only thing that I could control at the moment to see Felix hitting his back on a tree, crimson colored blood dripping from his nose. If looks could kill, his would burn the figure alive as he charged again into the battle.

A body thudded besides me. I swiveled my head, turning to my left to see Leo laying down next to me with a scowl on his face as he watched the figure.
Another thud sounded to my right and as I turned, I saw Liam glaring at the figure in black. I turned away from both of them to watch as the figure battled Robbie, Owen, and Brandon.

The three boys all had swords in their hands as the figure appeared to have a metal staff that could disappear and reappear in a matter of seconds.
As I continued to watch, the figure dropped to the ground just as Robbie and Brandon charged at them.

The stick reappeared and hit them squarely in the face. They clutched their noses in pain as small bits of blood began to drool out onto their faces. As they payed attention to their noses instead of the figure, they quickly received a kick to both of their stomachs and they joined the ground in a matter of seconds.

Groaning in pain, the figure stood back up and ignored the boys behind her but was caught by a sword to her throat. Owen was behind her, holding the sword in place as it was sliding across their neck, not moving in place. Felix walked forward, coming up close to the figure.

He reached his has up towards their face, their eyes were cold as they watched him. He was about to pull off their mask when the figure dropped, bucking their hips and sending Owen flying onto Felix, nailing both of them to the ground.

The figure touched their neck. Though it was not bleeding, it was very red. I quickly searched to see if anyone had survived their attacks. Isaac, Thomas, James, and Scott were the last people standing. They all had taken out their knives, the silver blade glinting in the moonlight. James and Thomas were about to throw the knives at the figure but two knives instead sliced their shoulders, hitting the tree behind them. As they looked towards each other the figure rushed forwards, sticking out their arms and brought them both to the ground before jabbing their neck. They groaned in pain but the figure did not waste any time in standing back up and looking at Scott and Isaac, the remaining two.

Scott and Isaac had replaced the knives into there sheaths and tried to battle the figure in a hand-to-hand combat battle. They attacked from both sides but the figure dropped and kicked their legs, both of them falling to the ground. The figure went for Scott first, stepping on his chest and jabbing his pressure points before jumping off and doing the same to Isaac.

With all of us immobile, the red haired figure spun around, searching for something. I heard a yelp from behind me.

Oh no. Henry!

The figure's head spun towards the gasp. They knew that he was there as well. I tried to move but my body refused to cooperate as the figure bolted into the bushes.

A couple minutes later, they were dragging Henry but the back of his coat and pulling this through the mud and grass.

He was squirming and fighting against their grip but it was no use, they had dragged him all the way to the center of the clearing, placing his back towards their legs and held a firm hand on his shoulder.

Henry's face was contorted in fear as his eyes widened at me. I tried to get up, to protect Henry but once again, my body refused to move.

He looked back up to see the figure staring down at him. He kept his eyes on the figure as I watched them take a knife from out of the sheath on their thigh. I began panicking and my body only rocked back and forth, trying to get closer to Henry. The figure turned towards me and with a sudden stab, they plunged the knife into a bubble filled with green smoke on their side.

The smoke immediately flooded the scene, covering our bodies swiftly. Some of my boys began to cough before becoming silenced a minute later. I tried to hold my breath as I looked at Henry.

He was passed out. Whatever this smoke was, it took down most of my boys and Henry.

Running out of air, I gagged breathing in the fumes. It flew into my mouth and I could feel it going down my throat as if alive. The figure was staring at me, their cold, grey eyes echoing through my mind.

That was the last thing I saw before fog covered my mind, and I fell asleep without another word.