Part 31

Bring it on!

-Alina's POV-

The second I saw Shadow waving at me confirmed my suspicions.

Pan was really going to go out there in the middle of the night to fight them without me.

I gave a quick nod and turn towards Henry.

"Do you want to go back and eat?"

He nodded eagerly.

"Race you there," he yelled as he raced back through the woods.

"Hey! No fair," I argued as I laughed and chased after him.

We raced side by side through the woods, dodging trees and bushes but as we neared the camp, I accelerated my speed and beat him.

"No fair! You went faster at the last second!"

"Then I guess I'm just better, Henry!"

He stuck his tongue out at me before running into the kitchen.

I laughed and walked in.

I made a quick sandwich with some strawberries on the side and gave it to him.

He ate it quickly, gulping down the sandwich in only a few bites.

I laughed and popped a strawberry into my mouth.

I knew the plan in my head but I still hated the fact of what was about to happen.

Without thinking, I let my power flow out of me and into any people near me. And right now, the only people here, was Henry and I.

I watched as his body began to become heavy and then fall onto the table.

I sighed and picked him up, slumped his body over my shoulder.

I quickly carried him up and tree and payed him on a branch. I thought that if we lost, he probably wouldn't be found but just in case, I added a spell in which the branches wrapped around him like a butterfly in a cocoon.

I raced up my tree, practically flying at this point.

I grabbed out my cloak and outfit, snatching up my gas bomb belt and gloves before racing to wherever Pan was.

I quickly changed in the trees, running through the branches as I threw on my shirt.

I attached my mask securely and popped on my cloak as I neared an open area where Pan and the others were circling around five people.

I recognized Emma with her explosive personality who was glaring heavily at Pan.

Regina kept clenching her fists over and over again but didn't show any signs of emotion.

Snow was holding a bow and had an arrow ready. She was on edge, as if one move would cause an arrow to go through someone.

David was holding out a sword and glaring at all the other boys as he eyed their every moves.

There was a strange man in the middle. He had short black that was cut terribly. He had a small black beard growing that hadn't really taken form yet. He was holding a sword in his left hand but his right...

His right...

I blinked, thoughts coursing through my mind for a different scenario and reason for why his right hand, was a hook.

Then it clicked.

This, was Captain Hook.

To be honest, he was not that I expected. I expected for him to be a little bit more scary looking and covered in scars with long hair.