Mistake.24 - What the?

》ENZO《

"Ito ang tandaan mo Lorenzo! Itatak mo dyan sa kukute mo! Wala akong paki alam kung madali ka lang makahanap ng iba! Dahil kaya kong isampal dyan sa pagmumukha mo na MAHAL NGA KITA PERO HINDI KA KAWALAN! Kaya magsama kayo ng babae mo!! Leche!!"

After i recieve a slap, she glared at me. And scream that in my face angrily. But i can still see the pain in her eyes.

What the fuck did just happened? Did i heard her right? I stood there frozen looking at her as the elevator door shut while holding my cheek. The looks in her eyes is one of those - if looks could kill - i would probably dead by now.
That slap actually hurt like bitch!

Even if i want to chase after her i can't. I can't seem to make my body move. I'm stuck here letting what she just said sink in to me.

I woke up earlier because of Jan calling me and telling me that i have an important meeting and i can't bail on it. That is why i hop out of bed even if i have a throbbing headache for drinking last night. I went out of my room so i can look for some pain reliver when i heard someone at i door but Red already answer it. So i ask her who is it.

But i was surprise to see who it was. I can't forget her reaction when our eyes met earlier. She look shock, then i saw pain, anger and disappointment in her eyes. Even i was shocked to see her at my door. Pakiramdam ko biglang nawala yung sakit ng ulo ko ng makita ko sya. I just stood there frozen thinking that maybe i'm just seeing things.

But when i heard her voice, i knew she was real. It took me few seconds before i went aftr her. I don't know why but i just felt like i have to chase her and explain the situation to her. That everything was just a big misunderstanding.

But instead i got a hard slap. And hearing her say that.

MAHAL NGA KITA pero HINDI KA KAWALAN!...

I never expect to hear that. I never expect to see her here too. And I never ment for this to happened. But i can't undo it anymore.

Last night i was so tired dahil marami akong ginawa trabaho sa office. I was actually excited to see her thinking that maybe she will let me feel the baby again. But i soon as she saw me, she tried to run away... again. That's what got me so pissed and told her all those, because i'm tired of her being like that! Then I leave the house and decided to stay here sa condo ko to think things over.

I thought were already done with the chasing and avoiding but then i thought wrong. She did it again. Last time pinabayaan ko lang dahil may nangyari hindi dapat mangyari sa pagitan namin. But i won't say sorry for it. I also thought about her being pregnant kaya baka nga mood swing lang yun. But the last few days, after that lunch date hindi ko na makita ang pwedeng dahilan nya. Last night was the last straw. Ilang beses ko ng pinag-isipan kung ano ba ang ginawa ko para umakto sya ng ganun. But i can't think of anything aside from she's might be jealous of Queeny.

But then what's to be jealous about? There is nothing going between us. Queeny is not even my type... she's loud, a brat and she's too clingy, if she wasn't a family friend i won't be talking to her anyway.

So why? I kept on thinking that.

That woman is making me confuse. She just keep on giving me mix signals! And her avoiding me like i have some kind of infectious disease is not something i like. My chest felt heavy every time she did that. What make it worst was for the first time in my life, i felt like i'm not good enough. She's the only one who can make me feel like that.