Chapter 1

"Hey someone is moving next door!" Lucian yelled as he came inside the mansion.

"What?" Owen asked looking up from the paperwork on his desk that was in the study.

"There is a moving van in the driveway next door," Lucian said as everyone got up to look out the window. Sure enough there was a moving van and men in uniforms carrying in furniture. There was also a woman with ebony hair and wearing all black standing in the yard. There was also a little boy standing by her. The woman was talking to someone in the uniform.

"Interesting," Raven smirked.

"Stay away," Owen said sternly. "We dont know anything yet."

"Key word, yet," Kota said.

"Should we go offer to help?" Luke asked.

"Not right now, a few of you have assignments to go to. They are busy moving so we should at least wait a few days," Owen shook his head.

"Besides we dont know if there are others moving in yet or just the two of them," Nathan said staring out the window.

"That would be a huge place for just the two of them," North said standing by Nathan. "Its it like a bedroom place?"

"Yes, and five bathrooms, we looked at it one time to see about expanding ours even more," Kota nodded. "There has to be others moving it, it isnt logical for just those two."

"You never know, dont assume," Silas said shaking his head. "Lets go North."

"Fine," North sighed as he grabbed his car keys.

"Maybe we can go introduce ourselves tomorrow, I dont think we have any assignments then," Axel said as Kota, Silas, North, Corey, Brandon, and Nathan got ready to leave.

"That sure is a lot of guys leaving," the little boy said to the black haired woman watching all the cars leave out of the next door neighbors driveway.

"Guess they have a lot a friends," she shrugged as she moved the seven year old boy out of the way of the movers. "Do you want to go pick out your room?"

"Sure, race you!" He giggled as he took off inside.

"Be careful," She called out shaking her head. She glanced one more time next door then slipped inside their new house.

Hours went by and when the boy looked out the window and said, "Those cars are back."

"Really?" The woman asked from the kitchen while she put away some pots and pans. "Maybe they live there or is just crashing since its Friday. Hey how about some pizza for dinner?"

"Yay!" he shouted as he rushed outside.

"Quit running!" She yelled out the open front door.

"Hurry pizza!" The boy yelled as he bounced by the car.

A few of the male neighbors came out and stood on their porch.

"Alright we have to get store pizza because I dont know what delivers yet, okay?" She yelled as she locked the front door.

"Pepperoni!" He laughed and she unlocked the car.

"Okay, okay," She said as she moved her hair out of her face. "But only as long as we get some boneless wings as well, deal?"

"Yay!!!" The boy jumped up and down. She burst out laughing and started the car.

"Wait a couple minutes kiddo, let the hot air out first," She said as she leaned against the car. "Why dont you pick the music?"

"Slipknot?" He asked and she nodded. A few minutes later the neighbors heard Sulfur coming from the car then the two got in and drove off.

About thirty minutes later the car returned with just the woman and boy and a few handfuls of shopping bags. "I think its just the two of them," Luke said watching from the porch.

"Unless the rest are coming in the next few days," Marc said leaning against the porch railing.

"Ill see what I can find out," Corey said as he headed inside for his laptop.

"They sure are interesting," Nathan said as they watched the woman and boy emerge a little bit later and tried to catch some fireflies in their yard.

The team watched the two of them catch fireflies then release them. After a bit they went back inside and didnt come back out for the rest of night. The team went inside with lots of questions on their mind. Their new neighbors were very intriguing to them and they couldnt wait to solve the mystery.