Chapter 10

*Unknown Town

*Evan/My POV

We reached the town and  started looking around

"The buildings look American to me." Glorious commented.

"Are we in the United States?" I asked.

"Looks like it." Thea replied.

"Anyways, let's ask around first." I suggested. We spotted a random guy walking by and decided to ask him.

"Hey excuse me, are we somewhere in the United States?" I asked the guy.

"United States? What is that?" the guy asked.

"You.... You don't know what the United States is?" I asked after a moment of shock.

"Never heard of it." the guy replied.

"Then can you at least tell us where are we?" I asked the guy again.

"Grasswater Town." the guy replied.

(Grasswater Town is not official. It's custom made)

"I see. Thanks." I thanked the guy and he left.

"Grasswater Town." Glorious repeated what that guy said as she tried to process this information.

"Never heard of it." Thea commented.

"Never heard of it too Miss Kreutzer." I commented before looking up at the sky.

"Just where the heck are we?" I thought. The three of us felt alone and lost. As we felt alone and lost, something flew over us.

"Evan look out!" Glorious exclaimed.

"WHAT IS THAT" I asked.

*??? POV

"Alright girls, we're arriving at Grasswater town." the Bullhead Pilot announced as we prepared to land.

"Hear that everyone? We're reaching our destination!" I exclaimed.

"Energetic one are you?" the Bullhead Pilot chuckled.

"I sure am." I replied. I then spotted my friend Weiss spacing out and decided to scare her.

"REMNANT TO WEISS. ARE YOU STILL IN THERE." I bellowed once I am beside Weiss, causing her to get startled.

"What the heck Ruby?!" Weiss demanded.

"You were spacing out back there so I had to come wake you up." I replied.

"We're landing now!" the bullhead pilot announced.

After landing, we packed our stuff and got off the bullhead.

"Alright! Team cry everyone! Banzai!" I exclaimed before raising my fist in the air.

"Banzai!" Blake and Yang did the same while Weiss just facepalmed. Behind us, the Bullhead Pilot laughed and clapped his hands.

"Have fun girls. I'll be waiting here to pick you up." The bullhead pilot sent us off.

"Thanks." I thanked the bullhead pilot before leaving with my team.

*Evan/My POV

As The three of us discussed about the flying object that flew past us just now, I heard someone mention a Sakura Empire War Cry and sneezed.

"Evan/Mr Siegfried!" Glorious and Thea exclaimed in unison.

"I'm alright. Just felt some disturbance." I replied