Chapter 18

*Off the coast of Vale

*Ruby POV

Out at sea near Vale, Yang and I were paddling on a small wooden boat in hopes of greeting Evan as he led his ships into Vale.

"Do you think he already passed us?" yang asked as we continued paddling the boat.

"If he already passed us, we would have received news of the strange ships being docked in vale." I replied.

"True." Yang said as she flexed her muscles and adjusted her boobs.

"What are you doing sis?" I asked.

"Nothing." Yang replied while sheepishly smiling.

"Don't tell me you're trying to flirt with Evan again." I said disapprovingly.

"It's my only chance of getting a boyfriend. Got a problem with that?" Yang asked.

"But Glorious and Thea seemed to be close to him. Besides, Evan is mostly busy so he might not have time to see you." I said.

"He surely must have some spare time somehow. As for Glorious and Thea, I'll show them that I'm better than them." yang boasted. Once I realized that no words can convince Yang, I became silent as I know this is not going to end well. Just then, I saw them, the strange looking ships led by Evan.

"He's here!" I exclaimed. The two of us paddled near the course of Evan's fleet. Once the ships were close enough, we began shouting.

"THIS IS THE VALE COAST GUARD. IDENTIFY YOURSELF!" I shouted.

"WANNA YANG OUT WITH ME ONCE YOU'RE ON LAND?" Yang shouted.

*Evan/My POV

Glorious and I were analyzing the map that this Ozpin person gave us onboard Glorious' production ship. Mathematical instruments, a compass and a Casio calculator lay on the map like in a World of Warships ingame background or a wallpaper.

"THIS IS THE VALE COAST GUARD. IDENTIFY YOURSELF!"

"WANNA YANG OUT WITH ME ONCE YOU'RE ON LAND?"

two familiar voices interrupted us and we left to see what is happening.

"Ah shit. red riding hood and goldilocks." I said once I saw Ruby and Yang blocking us.

"Yes. Your orders Evan?" Glorious asked me as she frowned while looking at Ruby and Yang.

*Ruby POV

We continued shouting and waving at Evan's ships, hoping to catch a glimpse of Evan until the ships honked at us and started turning to avoid hitting us. The waves created by Evan's ships rocked our boat back and forth.

"Oh my oum!" I exclaimed as our boat rocked back and forth from the waves.

"Hey you asshole! We're just trying to say hello! No need to be so serious!" Yang shouted at the ships and raised her fist in anger.

"We're not trying to attack you or anything!" I shouted as I watched a ship with a logo labelled 'Wilhelmshaven' and W207 on its hull sail away. We paddled after Evan's ships but the ships were too fast and they easily outran us.

"At least give us a ride home." I whined as I rested my arms from paddling.

*Evan/My POV

"taste an evasive maneuver, red riding hood and goldilocks." I thought as I laughed after avoiding Ruby and Yang on the sea. After seeing Ruby and Yang blocking the route to Vale, I immediately ordered all ships to change course to sail beside them and leave them in the waves. With no other interruptions, we soon docked at a port and were met with Blake, Weiss and an old man.

"Welcome to Vale everyone. Who is the commander here?" the old man asked before taking a sip of his mug. I slowly came up to him.

"I am. Are you Ozpin?" I asked.

"Indeed I am. So you have accepted my offer." The old man took a sip of his mug and replied.

"Yes." I replied. The old man nodded and took a sip from his mug.

"I see. I believe all of you are from a different world." Ozpin said, causing all of us to gasp.

"Is this true professor?" Blake asked.

"Indeed Miss Belladonna." Ozpin replied before taking a sip of his mug.

"hmph. No wonder he acted so weird when we first met him." Weiss grunted.

"Excuse me Ozpin. What do you mean another world?" I asked with my shipgirls and the students from Wilhelmshaven Maritime High School nodding behind me.

"All of you are not on Earth anymore." Ozpin said that made all of us except for Blake and Weiss gasp.

"That explains why the people here don't know about our currency like British Pounds and Euros." Glorious remarked.

"And the sea monster we fought on the way here." suruga added in.

"all of you fought a sea feilong?" Blake asked us.

"The what?" I asked.

"a grimm that lives in the sea." Ozpin replied.

"Come to think of it, we did, I think." Veneto replied.

"I know all this information is a bit overwhelming so can all of you come to Beacon Academy tomorrow. I'll explain everything there." ozpin asked us

"how are we going to get there?" I asked.

"I'll come and pick all of you up tomorrow." ozpin replied