Chapter 7

*Abandoned Port

*Evan/My POV

A few days later, I received a telegram from the HSF Graf Spee.

Torpedo tubes have been fixed. Requesting permission for testing.

I was about to reply via telegram when Glorious interrupted me.

"Evan! My plane located a small town nearby." Glorious informed me. Upon hearing what Glorious said, I immediately started writing a telegram to the HSF Graf Spee.

Captain Thea Kreutzer. Meet me at the docks in 2 hours.

*Timeskip

Glorious and I waited at the docks for Captain Thea Kreutzer to arrive.

"Evan. Victoria says that you refused to spend time with her." Glorious remarked. A memory flashed into my mind after hearing that.

*Flashback

*Evan/My Azur Lane Base

I was getting ready to depart my base to rendezvous with the Wilhelmshaven Maritime High School Fleet when I was stopped by a blonde girl wearing a witch's hat.

"Daddy. Can I come with you?" The girl asked.

"Sorry Victoria but no." I replied. The girl pouted in response.

"My magic can help perhaps." Victoria tried to reason with me

"This is a naval engagement, not a dungeon quest." I shook my head. Victoria pouted in response.

"Hmph." Victoria grunted.

"Victoria, I promise that when I come back, I'll spend time with you." I promised.

"Hmph! " Victoria replied before storming away, grumbling.

*Flashback end

"You should spend time with Victoria, she is our daughter." Glorious encouraged me.

"You're right. I have been distant toward my daughters so far, it's time for me to open up." I replied. Just then, Thea Kreutzer and Wilhelmina arrived and approached us.

"Here they come." I ended the talk.

*???

*Third Person POV

In a certain academy, 4 girls are watching the news.

"Strange looking ships have appeared in Vale recently." The news reporter, Lisa Lavender said before the screen flashed an image of a Littorio Class Battleship sailing alongside a Courageous Class Aircraft Carrier. The ships are none other than the Vittorio Veneto and the flagship of the joint Azur Lane and Wilhelmshaven Maritime Fleet, the HMS Glorious, both belonging to Evan's Fleet

"those are some big guns" A girl with neck length black haired commented