Chapter 6

*Abandoned Port

*Evan/My POV

It was already nighttime once we successfully docked our ships at the port where Glorious and I disembarked.

"This port looks abandoned alright." I remarked.

"Yes." Glorious agreed.

"Wait. Why is the moon broken?" Ticonderoga asked behind us.

"A broken moon?" I asked as I looked up in the sky. Indeed, the moon is broken.

"Do you think the sirens are behind this?" Veneto asked.

"Possible." Dunkerque remarked.

"Especially Royston, Who knows what that Centipede king is up to." I added in.

"Sorry for being late." A familiar voice spoke from behind us and we turned to see Thea Kreutzer and Wilhelmina walking towards us.

"Torpedo tubes are still damaged but we're working on it." Wilhelmina informed me about the status of the HSF Graf Spee.

"Still damaged huh?" I thought.

"Your orders Mr Siegfried?" Thea Kreutzer asked me. I looked up and saw everyone looking at me.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" I asked.

"Evan. you're the highest rank out of all of us." Glorious replied. Glorious is right. I am the highest rank out of the group. I thought for a while before speaking again.

"Captain Thea Kreutzer. How long does the food supply on the HSF Graf Spee last?" I asked.

"a few months." Thea Kreutzer replied.

"I see. We might need to stay here for quite awhile. In the meantime, work on the torpedo tubes. Glorious and Ticonderoga, launch planes to scout the area for any cities and towns" I instructed.