Chapter 13

*Grasswater Town

*Evan/My POV

"Honk! Captain Ruby is departing!" Ruby exclaimed as she ran out of the restaurant.

"Hey! Wait for me! That's an order!" Yang ordered as she chased after Ruby.

"No!" Ruby replied before running off.

"These girls." The ice queen Weiss sighed.

"These girls really do like ships huh." I asked.

"Looks like it. Those weird looking ships must've made her excited" the introverted bookworm Blake replied.

"Little do they know, we are in charge of those ships." glorious whispered to me before giggling.

"Yes." I whispered back and chuckled.

"Grimm! The grimm are attacking!" someone shouted and crowds of people began fleeing.

"Ruby, Yang! Grimm attack!" Weiss shouted and drew her rapier.

"You don't have to tell me that." ruby replied as she wielded some sort of scythe.

"Let's go kick some grimm ass." Yang punched her knuckles against each other and snickered.

"Is that a scythe?" Thea asked as she looked at Ruby.

"That looks like one." glorious replied.

"You three get to safety. We'll handle the grimm." Blake said to us as she pulled out a cleaver like sword from behind.

"Wait! What's going on?" I asked but Blake ran off with Weiss, ruby and yang.

"Should we follow them?" Glorious asked.

"Judging by the situation, yes." I replied before taking off in the direction that Blake ran off with Glorious and Thea following behind.

*timeskip

*Ruby POV

we successfully defeated the army of beowolves however the battle drained our aura.

"That was a tough fight but at least all of the beowolves are defeated." Yang commented.

"At least my new friends are safe." I said as I started thinking about Evan, Glorious and Thea. While we were relaxing, a growl made us alert again.

"The battle is not over yet!" I shouted as I stood up. From behind a building, a larger and armored beowulf emerged.

"An Alpha Beowolf?" Weiss asked in disbelief.

"What's that?" I asked.

"A larger, armored and stronger variant than all of the beowolves we've encountered." Weiss replied.

"So what ice queen? Stronger or not, it's still no match for Yang Xiao Long." yang replied before charging at the alpha beowulf.

"Yang watch out!" I exclaimed but Yang didn't listen. While she was charging at the Alpha Beowolf, she got swatted aside by the Alpha Beowolf. The Alpha Beowolf roared. It ran, jumped into the air and landed in front of us with a thud. I tried to shoot at the Alpha Beowolf with Crescent Rose but the Alpha Beowolf knocked me into a wall and Crescent Rose flew out of my hands and landed some distance away, still in its gun mode.

"Ruby!" Weiss and Blake exclaimed

"Oh no!" I exclaimed. The Alpha Beowolf was about to attack when it was attacked by several missiles, followed by a lightning blast.

"Azur lane! Emergency sortie!" a familiar voice shouted. I turned to see Evan, Glorious and Thea standing in the distance. Evan is carrying some sort of staff with a star on top. Glorious has some weird ship parts attached to her.

"What are you three doing? Run!" Blake yelled.

*Evan/My POV

"you four go rest. I'll take it from here. Ready, Glorious?" I instructed before turning to Glorious. Glorious nodded in response and the two of us charged at the monster.

"Go forth! Staff of First Dawn!" I exclaimed as I casted elemental magic at the monster with Mir helping beside me.

"Search and destroy!" Glorious exclaimed as she launched planes to attack the monster. The monster roared and tried to counterattack but when the monster counterattacked, I hit the monster with my Staff of First Dawn at the last moment, triggering a magic circle that hurt the monster.

"Counter magic" I said as the magic circle faded away.

"Evan! Arcane Aurora Ray!" Glorious shouted as Thea ran up to her.

"Finish it Mr Siegfried!" Thea shouted

"Got it." I acknowledged and started charging up my magic

"Arcane Aurora Ray! Fire!" I exclaimed as a magic circle appeared in front of my Staff of First Dawn and fired a beam of aurora energy at the monster.

*Ruby POV

I watched as Evan, Glorious and Thea exterminated the Alpha Bewolf in an explosion after Evan's magic hit the Alpha Beowolf. When The smoke cleared, there was no sign of Evan, Glorious or Thea anywhere nearby.

"Evan, Glorious, Thea. Just who are you three?" I asked as I helped my team up.

*Outskirts of Grasswater Town

*Evan/My POV

"Guess we've paid off our debts." I said as I looked at Grasswater Town with Mir on my shoulder. After defeating the monster, the three of us and Mir fled from the scene under the cover of smoke and left Grasswater Town

"Ja." Thea aagreed.

"And we've gathered some information." glorious added in.

"Let's head back and process these information." I said and we left.

*???

*Third person POV

Somewhere in the pacific, four Sakura Empire shipgirls are caught in a similar storm that transported the joint Azur Lane and Wilhelmshaven Maritime Fleet to Remnant.

"Shimakaze! Stay close to us." a shipgirl with horns warned another shipgirl with rabbit ears. I know.

"You don't need to tell me this, Suruga." the shipgirl with rabbit ears replied.

"Shoukaku and Zuikaku. Can you establish communications?" Suruga asked the other two shipgirls with crane-like clothing.

"Still nothing." Shoukaku replied.

"Have we sailed into a mirror sea?" Zuikaku asked.

"Looks like it." Suruga replied.

"Then we better get ready." Zuikaku readied her katana just as the storm subsided.

"Hey, my communications are back on!" Shimakaze announced.

"Mine too." Zuikaku exclaimed.

"Looks like everyone's communications are working again." Shoukaku remarked.

"Then I'll try to contact our base." Suruga said