Chapter 24

*Vytal Port

*Glorious POV

We docked at the port located on the island. As there's limited port spaces due to the presence of the search team from Evan's base, only my production ship, the HSF Graf Spee and Ruby's boat docked at the island, the rest of the ships were anchored nearby.

"Glorious!" a familiar voice called out my name and I saw Maestrale and Libeccio running towards me.

"Maestrale! Libeccio!" I called out in response before I heard Ruby and her friends approaching me from behind.

"Who are they, Glorious?" ruby asked.

"Maestrale and Libeccio." I replied.

"More weird names." Weiss rolled her eyes.

"Where's Evan?" Maestrale asked. I pointed to a corner where Evan, Thea and Wilhelmina were conversing with what I presume to be the captain of Ruby's boat.

"The two girls beside Evan, are they Thea and Wilhelmina?" Maestrale asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Who's that old guy?" libeccio asked.

"That's the captain of our ship." Blake replied.

"here they come." libeccio points out and I saw the captain of Ruby's boat leaving and Evan, Thea and Wilhelmina are making their way towards us.

"Maestrale, libeccio, is it true that Victoria, Clementine and Eleanor are here with you?" I asked.

"Who's Victoria, Clementine and Eleanor?" Ruby asked us.

"I Don't know how to say this but these three are Evan's daughters with me, Valiant and Lexington respectively." I replied.

"What?!" Ruby and her friends exclaimed in surprise. Just then, Evan, Thea and Wilhelmina arrived.

"Evan! Is it true that you have three daughters?!" ruby asked excitedly.

"Yes." Evan replied.

"Thea. Do you know that Evan has three daughters?" Ruby then turned to Thea.

"Mr Siegfried told me and Wilhelmina about that quite some time ago before we even met you so yes." Thea replied.

"Since everyone's so excited to meet Evan's daughters, should I go and get them?" Maestrale asked. Seeing Ruby so eager to meet Victoria, Clementine and Eleanor, I looked at Evan and he nodded

"Go and get them Maestrale and bring Lexington and Valiant as well." I instructed and Maestrale left with Libeccio to get Victoria, Clementine, Eleanor, Lexington and Valiant.

Sorry for the short chapter. Anyways this is the last chapter for now. Next chapter, Family Reunion.

Evan

"Azur lane and Wilhelmshaven Maritime High School! Sortie!"

Naval Fleet to Remnant - RWBY x Azur Lane x Haifuri aka High School Fleet