Chapter 8

*Abandoned Port

*Evan/My POV

Aboard the HMS Glorious, I got dressed in my Service Dress Khaki Uniform and got ready to depart. Before leaving, I looked at a photo of myself and my superior Officer, Admiral of the Navy Kenneth Halsey at Midway during the Mirror Involution Operation.

"I wish you're here Admiral Kenneth." I said to myself as I stared at the photo.

"Master. It is time to go." A voice interrupted me and I turned to see Mir, my currently shrunken Onyx Dragon looking at me.

"Oh yeah. Right." I remarked, snapping out of my thoughts. Mir flew up and rested himself on my neck before I left the HMS Glorious. Upon leaving the HMS Glorious, I saw Glorious herself interacting with Ticonderoga, Dunkerque, and Veneto.

"Monsieur Evan. You're here." Dunkerque commented once she saw me approaching them.

"Signore Evan. I'll take care of the fleet while you're away." Veneto said.

"Good." I remarked.

*Thea Kreutzer POV

"Be careful out there, Thea." Wilhelmina said as she put on my Captain's Hat for me.

"Thank you Wilhelmina." I thanked my vice captain before preparing to leave. Just before I left the HSF Graf Spee, I turned back to look at Wilhelmina.

"Wilhelmina, can you take charge of the Graf Spee while I'm away?" I asked.

"Ja. I will be in charge of the Graf Spee while you are away." Wilhelmina replied.

"Danke." I thanked Wilhemina before leaving.

*Third Person POV

Evan, Glorious and Thea met up at the port where they saluted each other.

"Captain Thea Kreutzer reporting." Thea Kreutzer said as she saluted.

"Captain Thea Kreutzer, are you ready?" Evan asked once they stopped saluting.

"Ja Fleet Admiral Evan Siegfried" Thea Kreutzer replied.

"Alright. Glorious!" Evan signaled to Glorious. Glorious nodded and launched some planes into the air.

"Follow me, I'll lead the way to the town." Glorious beckoned.

*???

*???'s POV

I couldn't stop thinking about them. Those strange looking ships kept flashing into my mind.

"Remnant to Ruby. Are you still there?" Someone interrupted my thoughts.

"I'm still here Yang." I replied.

"You were spacing out for awhile there. Anyway, there is this newly discovered town on an island near Vale with a port nearby that was abandoned for two years." My friend Weiss said.

"Why is it abandoned?" My half sister, Yang asked.

"The reason is unknown." Weiss replied.

"Then it has been settled. We will go to this town and find out why the port has been abandoned. Who knows, we might make some new friends." I suggested