Chapter 4

*Out at sea

*Evan/My POV

"Evan. You've got to see this." Glorious interrupted me and led me outside.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Look." Glorious ushered me to a telescope and I looked through it. I saw what looked like a military base but it seemed futuristic.

"What kind of base is that?" I asked.

"I don't know. Should I radio the HSF Graf Spee?" Glorious asked.

"Yes. Radio Captain Thea Kreutzer." I replied

*White Fang base

*Third Person POV

"Hey boss! There's some strange ships in the water!" A White Fang member reported.

"Strange ships?" A white fang member who appeared to be a higher rank asked in disbelief.

"Yes! Should we attack?" The white fang member asked.

"Yes." The higher ranked white fang member replied.

*Evan/My POV

After alerting Thea Kreutzer about the futuristic looking military base, we decided to bypass it. as we were bypassing it, the base fired at us.

"What the?" I asked in disbelief.

"Evan!" Glorious called out to me.

"I'm okay." I replied.

"Monsieur Evan. The base is attacking us. I'm preparing a salvo." Dunkerque informed me through the radio.

"should we retaliate." Glorious asked me.

"Yes. Order all ships to concentrate fire on the base." I replied.

"On it. I'll prepare an airstrike." Glorious acknowledged and left.

*Timeskip

*Thea Kreutzer POV

"Thea! The main guns are loaded." Wilhelmina informed me.

"Fire! Concentrate fire on the base!" I commanded. There was a loud explosion as the main guns of the HSF Graf Spee opened fire.

*Third Person POV

Explosions can be heard as the joint Azur Lane and Wilhelmshaven Maritime fleet exchanged fire with a White Fang Base. The Carriers of the joint Azur Lane and Wilhelmshaven Maritime Fleet launched airstrikes against the White Fang Base to provide air support for the fleet while it tried to sail away. Meanwhile in a certain Academy, the same man from before watched the battle with great interest from a scroll.

*???

*??? POV

I watched the weird looking ships engage the White Fang Base. Two of those ships can launch aircraft which greatly interests me.

"Interesting. Looks like we have some form of Naval support." I commented. Once the battle was over and the weird looking ships were leaving, I thought about sending teams to find the weird looking ships as I sipped my cup of hot cocoa.